OldhamA
Senior
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2012
- Messages
- 19,788
I suspect she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.Why does she still have a job?
It was clear she got played that entire playoff selection process? Even they didn’t take her seriously.
I suspect she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.Why does she still have a job?
It was clear she got played that entire playoff selection process? Even they didn’t take her seriously.
I’m going to defend Dinich here. I think she was more reacting to the performance of those players in this week’s games. She just worded it kind of poorly.My favorite part was seeing AR clown her again. He's been tearing into her so much lately and I love it.
View attachment 375812
5 in any state is wildShe’s an Indiana 5
Perhaps, but then the professional journalist shouldn't have written "on display this season," and should have said, "on display this week."I’m going to defend Dinich here. I think she was more reacting to the performance of those players in this week’s games. She just worded it kind of poorly.
View attachment 375818
5 in any state is wild![]()
Oh yeah? I didn't see this.Brothers, she has Miami as the #2 team in the country and makes an argument to have them #1.
She does the weekly CFP rankings for ESPN.com. I haven’t seen this week’s rankings but I’m assuming she will have Miami at #2. Last week she had Miami with UGA and Texas as the top teams and she said Miami is better this year than last year. So she’s not the worst.Oh yeah? I didn't see this.
She does the weekly CFP rankings for ESPN.com. I haven’t seen this week’s rankings but I’m assuming she will have Miami at #2. Last week she had Miami with UGA and Texas as the top teams and she said Miami is better this year than last year. So she’s not the worst.
Yes!NGL, I was scared ****less of her when I was a kid and those **** monkeys…
N'Kosi hit it and quit her, too???That "lady" has some pure hate for UM. You can see it in her eyes when she talks about us. Someone from Miami must have done her raw.
Y'all are terrible.N'Kosi hit it and quit her, too???
Man, N'Kosi is a legend.
The lost ain't even worth itThanks for posting the list
And if she can, she deserves every bit of the position she hasI suspect she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.