Anybody else have Sean Taylor flashbacks

Advertisement
Sean Taylor was very special player and could have played a number of positions, but I don't want flashbacks. I would however hope that in some after life Sean Taylor gets to beat the ever lovin **** out of Mike Wilbon and Colin Cowherd...Figure 5 minutes would do for Wilbon due to his big fat body, but Cowherd would break like a matchstick in about 1:20.

When he's done with those two pussies, maybe he can get together with Jerome Brown and have them pay a visit to Terry Porter. On a serious note, I really wonder how 2 savages like Sean Taylor and Jerome Brown would have reacted to being "coached" by Golden and Dorito? Can anyone imagine those 2 being forced to play in that scheme? Just the thought of some hack like Dno telling Jerome to get in a frog stance and play patty cake makes me laugh about what Jerome would say him.

Hey Taylor and Brown!! Do not rise to the occasion! Be a cheeseburger! Shovel coal! Run that ***** gauntlet! Jerome would have almost certainly led a mutiny against that joke of a staff. LOL

Did this guy make a thread about a stiff *** rb saying he reminds him of Sean Taylor?? Wtf?

Yes. Yes I did.

On the last drive he was going through guys like nothing. I had a flashback of Sean T going through the Noles in the rain. That was it.

The answer to my question in the OP is apparently... nope. Just you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a bowl of jambalaya the other night.. was absolutely awful. It reminded me of the movie Top Gun.

Man I love that movie.

**** no dude is the next trent richardson, those guys look great when they get to pick up a head of steam on every run because of their massive offensive line clears enough space they dont see contact until 3 or 4 yards downfield and then plow in to guys. this is a bizarre comparison

Trent Richardson and Henry don't even have similar running styles.

Advertisement
when Henry was rushing the ball vs LSU? Dude looked like ST returning interceptions out there!!

Never once watching Derrick Henry play have I ever thought about Sean Taylor...never even close to entering my mind. I don't see it at all...are you sure you had the pleasure of watching Sean Taylor play? The only person I think of while watching Derrick Henry run is Trent Richardson. I assume that his pro career will end up about the same way as Richardson's did.

Advertisement
Back