Anybody else have Sean Taylor flashbacks

Advertisement
Kinda tough to compare a RB to a DB don't you think?

lol I guess you never saw him run the ball back

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:

No I definitely did, multiple times. I think it's a shame to compare one of the greatest DBs of all time to Derrick Henry. Taylor would have been a better RB than that dude, and his best position was safety.

That's what I'm sayin! Henry had a career day, and that's the first time I ever thought to myself, that guy looks like Sean T running the ball out there.

Advertisement

No I definitely did, multiple times. I think it's a shame to compare one of the greatest DBs of all time to Derrick Henry. Taylor would have been a better RB than that dude, and his best position was safety.

I wouldn't compare ST to anyone but wasn't he a RB in high school?

Yes

Sean Taylor was very special player and could have played a number of positions, but I don't want flashbacks. I would however hope that in some after life Sean Taylor gets to beat the ever lovin **** out of Mike Wilbon and Colin Cowherd...Figure 5 minutes would do for Wilbon due to his big fat body, but Cowherd would break like a matchstick in about 1:20.

Advertisement
Sean Taylor was very special player and could have played a number of positions, but I don't want flashbacks. I would however hope that in some after life Sean Taylor gets to beat the ever lovin **** out of Mike Wilbon and Colin Cowherd...Figure 5 minutes would do for Wilbon due to his big fat body, but Cowherd would break like a matchstick in about 1:20.

This is the only flashback I want to see, in a Miami uniform; in about 5 years.....

Gabriel Taylor #21 , safety for the Florida City Razorbacks 90's was selected as the Miami Dolphins Youth Player of week. With a key interception for a touchdown, Gabriel sealed a victory against the Gwen Cherry Bulls in the Championship game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked nothing like him - running style wise. Jeezus. Taylor was a much more fluid runner.

*sigh*
Every play looked like a bunch of flailing FSU defenders in the rain tryin to tackle him.

I don't care what any of you guys say. lol. I know what the fck I saw.

images

**** no dude is the next trent richardson, those guys look great when they get to pick up a head of steam on every run because of their massive offensive line clears enough space they dont see contact until 3 or 4 yards downfield and then plow in to guys. this is a bizarre comparison

Advertisement
Back