Anybody Else Feel Like This?

zoso493

Redshirt *** Splitter
My bros, this is the first year in a long while that I can sincerely say, I'm not afraid to play anybody. Not a single **** team. In the last few years I don't think any of us were necessarily afraid to play anyone, but our attitude towards big games was probably more optimistic than realistic. In other words, we were all super excited for the ND game, but nobody really expected us to win. Except DBC of course. That ****'s all over now, and I'm fixin' to tell you why.

I really, honestly feel like this team can compete with anybody. "But we just played Savannah State, you ****. Quit jumping the gun and christening our team unfairly. Anyone would have tacked 77 on those ****ers." **** you. This team is good. **** good. They're well-coached, they're smart, they're strong, they're disciplined and, most importantly, they're tough. They came to play some football this year, not to talk abstractly about "swag" and eat Ramen noodles.

I'm actually looking forward to the big games now. I'm just dying for November 2 to come around so we can put an old-school *** whooping on Florida State, the way it should be, the way God intended for Miami to *** pound Florida State year in and year out. I can't ******* wait to play Clemson for the ACC title so we can make Sammy Twatkins wish he'd have been smart enough to play for a real program and watch Dabo Swinney literally **** his pleats after the game. I wanna play Alabama in the title game and then see pictures of Stephen Morris with AJ "I'm Secretly ***, But Everyone Knows" McCarron's super hot girlfriend in South Beach the week after the game. I want us to ******* destroy the concept that the SEC is the undisputed ruler of college football. We're so god **** close, and I hope you ****ers can sense it, too.

I can't wait for the day when Herman Lane begs Al for a spot in February and for Al to tell him, "LMAO bro SMD you had your chance. Have fun catching everything but passes from Jeff Driskel in Gainesville lol ******." Dalvin will do the same thing, but of course we'll welcome him with open arms.

The time is nigh, boys. It's a-comin' fast. Only about 5 or 6 more games before even the most skeptical of you ******** start to recognize the train that this team will become and begin to hop on. Can everyone else feel it? :neonu:

Advertisement
Even Kehoe and Golden have publicly said "We're not there yet" but it's good to know we will be!

Even Kehoe and Golden have publicly said "We're not there yet" but it's good to know we will be!

Yeah, I understand I'm probably jumping the gun a little bit, but the main point that I'm trying to get across is that I'm no longer scared to play anybody. And that's the kind of old-school Cane mentality that used to be just taken for granted. We may not be the best team in the country, but I don't think there's a school out there we couldn't play with, or even beat. I really believe we're so close to being that kind of a team again, and I just want to make sure I'm not the only lunatic who thinks so.

It's been a great year but I'm just enjoying every game I don't want to overthink future games just enjoy the moment

Advertisement
Herman Lane? Really?

I know his name is Ermon, guy with 17 posts. My point is that Al and the staff are doing things their way and that we're pretty close to not needing the 5 star divas to dictate the direction this program is heading in.

Would take a lot of luck but we're **** sure better than everyone expected! 2 more really solid classes and the SEC is gonna be like WTF here we go again!

every coach says that to keep the team motivated.... Nick Saban said that last year on their way to winning another national championship.

Al Golden knows this team is ready to have a special season this year yall can keep being scared all yall want to and keep stressing over Dukes offense or some **** like that.

I agree w/ the OP.... there isnt a single team on this schedule, even not on this schedule that I would be worried about this team going up against. Real Talk.

Probably jumping the gun on the Bama part but **** it, this is a **** of a lot better than reading some porsters on this site suck other teams ****s

Advertisement
OP. I'm feeling it. Is it a little early? Who knows, I don't care, I am seriously enjoying this season.

The guys I work with keep saying how good our D looked against UF and couldn't believe that the defense was not getting winded or worn down. Guys who know football see it.

[video=youtube;c1Hb9ABpyts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Hb9ABpyts [/video]

"Been a long time".... Full Speed Ahead.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami needed that U*** win. That was absolute war out there and the boys fought like grown *** men until the job was done. U*** kept throwing everything they had at them and the boys just kept landing haymakers to their jaw. These boys never quit and kept punching. Now they've won and they got that taste of victory. They trained like champions to get to this point and now they know they can not only hang but win against anybody. All this team needed was a little confidence. These boys grew up right before our eyes and are about to **** the whole college football landscape up. The U*** win was the final buy in. Golden now has a team behind him ready to run through brick walls for him.

Advertisement
Herman Lane? Really?

I know his name is Ermon, guy with 17 posts. My point is that Al and the staff are doing things their way and that we're pretty close to not needing the 5 star divas to dictate the direction this program is heading in.

What makes Lane a 5 star diva exactly? Do you realize how hard these kids WORK to get the "5 star" ranking in the first place. **** is just not given to them. Most of these KIDS, that are called "Divas" by multiple posters have been busting their *** since optimist/pee wee(10-11 years old) days. Training sessions, speed coaches, strength coaches, high school practice, high school conditioning, different personal trainers, etc...... How can you call these kids "divas" at all? Ermon, Dalvin Cook, Travis Rudolph, Dixon, Yearby, Moten, Amari Cooper, Tyriq McCord, Alex Collins, Sony Michel, etc.... ALL of these KIDS have put in HARD WORK, and are the furthest thing from "divas". You think you get rocked up like Sony or Dalvin by being a diva? I remember a few people calling Tracy Howard a "diva" before he commited. Meanwhile Tracy trained almost every day. Dumb *** bull**** being spewed by HOMERS.

Last edited:
I'm all in.

55e9baa30742c0391a3786d6a3c9db54.gif

Herman Lane? Really?

What makes Lane a 5 star diva exactly? Do you realize how hard these kids WORK to get the "5 star" ranking in the first place. **** is just not given to them. Most of these KIDS, that are called "Divas" by multiple posters have been busting their *** since optimist/pee wee(10-11 years old) days. Training sessions, speed coaches, strength coaches, high school practice, high school conditioning, different personal trainers, etc...... How can you call these kids "divas" at all? Ermon, Dalvin Cook, Travis Rudolph, Dixon, Yearby, Moten, Amari Cooper, Tyriq McCord, Alex Collins, Sony Michel, etc.... ALL of these KIDS have put in HARD WORK, and are the furthest thing from "divas". You think you get rocked up like Sony or Dalvin by being a diva? I remember a few people calling Tracy Howard a "diva" before he commited. Meanwhile Tracy trained almost every day. Dumb *** bull**** being spewed by HOMERS.

Jimmies are obviously rustled.

Herman Lane? Really?

Jimmies are obviously rustled.

TP801 i'm sorry but your boy Ermon Lane is a diva.... if you worried about depth charts, even though you are suppose to be "5 star" then you are not only a diva but you are overrated, which i think Ermon Lane is anyway.

Advertisement
Back