Any word on Tyree Brady?

BillyFindings

Recruit
I haven't heard anything from this kid, very silent freshman year. I know he played a little bit at the Famu game last year. Wasn't he supposed to be a baller coming out of South Dade? Then there were the rumors of him transferring, which obviously are false now. Anybody got any input on this kid?

Advertisement
I haven't heard anything from this kid, very silent freshman year. I know he played a little bit at the Famu game last year. Wasn't he supposed to be a baller coming out of South Dade? Then there were the rumors of him transferring, which obviously are false now. Anybody got any input on this kid?

I don't know if this kid was a take in last years class, he is too D'mari Jones (JAG) for me. He said he ran a 4.4 in some interviews last year but showed up at the U running a 4.8.

It's no wonder he is lost in the depth chart. There wasn't much competition at the wide receiver spot last year. Scott was out with any injury, Waters was nothing to brag about, Dorsett was all deep ball, Berrios was descent, but played like a freshman and Coley had a sophomore slump. Lewis was making he way back to form, from that injury. So if you can't crack that starting lineup with those scenarios, there is something wrong with you.

Advertisement
Wow! Kids been in college for a semester and he's a bust? I don't get some of y'all lol.

I'm hoping he's not a bust, kid was hyped coming out of highschool. I understand, he's a freshman I get it. I'm just looking for some playmakers on this team, we know the usual suspects. But the more the merrier, is a plus. Maybe it's some tough love, but each player needs to figure out what they want to accomplish here. Some players take longer than others to develop, that's understandable, it's just time to step up. Just wanna win again, it's been frustrating as we all can relate.

Last edited:
Why the F**k wasn't he redshirted? I'm pulling my ******* hair out on why guys aren't redshirting when they should. Brady, Gray, Yearby, Thomas, countless others. Chocolate shirt was burned for like 4 carries. Fly the f'ing banner. This staff is the most incompetent staff in the NCAA. Golden bytch a$$ was the one crying about "vertical" depth, dogging Shannon when he took the job. Five years later and we are no better. Sorry for the rant fellas I just can't take it anymore. My blood is boiling.

Advertisement
Lol we get it bro, we're with you. All this losing and mediocrity is making us insane. We need to win, to turn it around

It's no wonder he is lost in the depth chart. There wasn't much competition at the wide receiver spot last year. Scott was out with any injury, Waters was nothing to brag about, Dorsett was all deep ball, Berrios was descent, but played like a freshman and Coley had a sophomore slump. Lewis was making he way back to form, from that injury. So if you can't crack that starting lineup with those scenarios, there is something wrong with you.

I can't agree with some of this assessment simply because that is the situation these coaches put these kids in. Waters did fine the year before and looked like he might be a breakout player for us, but it looks like Golden took him out of the gameplan last year. Dorsett is better than just the deep ball, but they don't utilize him in any other way. Yes it is his strength, but he is better than that. Berrios was fine, but it appeared to be at the cost of others. In reality, Berrios shouldn't have been on the field as much as he was. Coley was in a slump, but it didn't help that the only targets he was getting were on screen passes. Seriously, he might have had less than 10 targets on anything other than a screen pass. It was more than an issue of just a Sophomore slump.

Scott injury of course and Lewis unfortunately will never reach the original ceiling after that injury in my eyes. That was a shame.

Obviously we know the coaching is an issue here and the game planning has been atrocious for a lack of a better word. Screen passes gave me tons of grey hairs this past year lol. But as receiver coming in last year, you gotta be confident you can make that starting lineup. No....?

Advertisement
Burning shirts likes it our job...

Brady and countless others should of shirted.

Why the F**k wasn't he redshirted? I'm pulling my ******* hair out on why guys aren't redshirting when they should. Brady, Gray, Yearby, Thomas, countless others. Chocolate shirt was burned for like 4 carries. Fly the f'ing banner. This staff is the most incompetent staff in the NCAA. Golden bytch a$$ was the one crying about "vertical" depth, dogging Shannon when he took the job. Five years later and we are no better. Sorry for the rant fellas I just can't take it anymore. My blood is boiling.

It was one of the first red flags I saw with Gorlden. He has no idea how to manage his roster. We always have a "young team" because his dumb *** burns red shirts like Bidi's.

The kid was a True Freshman lol calm down it's not like he was a high 4 star/5 star kid. He's a project. He's fine.

Advertisement
**** if a kid ain't a super star by the time he steps on campus he is a jag.....Hurricane fans SMFH.....

**** if a kid ain't a super star by the time he steps on campus he is a jag.....Hurricane fans SMFH.....

He doesn't have to be a super star but most kids that end up being stars flash some ability even with limited reps. I have yet to see anything out of Brady.

Even with his limited opportunity Herb flashed his first year. I'm not saying he is a star but he is more likely to be one than Brady.

He just needs to atleast be a contributing member of the receiving core. We're not saying he needs to catch 10 passes for 120 yards and 3 TD's but **** do something. He's already a sophomore, and he should have redshirted if he wasn't ready. 4 years go by quick, 3 if your good enough for the draft. Clock is ticking playa! College football is like the NFL in a sense, that the next recruit is looking to jump over you to get to the front of the line. You better keep that freshman on the sideline, if you want a shot at the next level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back