Any word on ticket sales?

Advertisement
Upper end zone seats are going for face value+ on Stubhub

Last year, every home game could be had for under 10 bucks a ticket there.

I wish I was closer. This is the start of something wonderful.

Advertisement
At least 2k expected tomorrow.

I hope you are joking.Fan support is crucial for us to land top recruits.We have many commits and targets visiting tomorrow and I hope that stadium is packed.

At least 2k expected tomorrow.

I hope you are joking.Fan support is crucial for us to land top recruits.We have many commits and targets visiting tomorrow and I hope that stadium is packed.

It won't be, this is Miami. Recruits know that the typical Miami fan is a loudmouthed blowhard that can't be bothered to show up, unless it's a huge game, against a name opponent. That was the case back when Jimmy Johnson was here, it'll be the case while Richt is here. Where Coach Richt and his staff have to win is in the recruit's living room. Convince the parents, and the player that not only will he get elite coaching here, he will walk with a marketable degree if he so chooses. That's what makes Miami special, not the number of asses in the seats, the opportunities for true advancement.

Advertisement
Over 50000 tickets out for the game. How many will show is anyone's guess. They are hoping for a good crowd.

Advertisement
I wish I was closer. This is the start of something wonderful.

Where are you? $80 round trip from ATL.

Manitoba. Just had baby #5 , so I'll have to be picky with what game I go to this year. It's more of a time thing than money.

Go Blue Bombers!
I read somewhere that less than 2500 tickets remain. Now how many of the season ticket holders show up, that's the wild card.

The Zika scare is going to keep more people from traveling there than would like or normally be the case. It's unfortunate, for a lot more reasons than this alone.

Advertisement
There are several hundred CMR fans coming down from Ga. Probably a couple hundred even bought season tickets.

The Zika scare is going to keep more people from traveling there than would like or normally be the case. It's unfortunate, for a lot more reasons than this alone.

Two weeks ago I would have said this was bull****, but I have two friends with pregnant wives, and they cant/wont go because of that.

Advertisement
Back