any word on the Samoan OL from UGA?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isnt that kid getting deported? Weird bcuz I thought Samoan's were Nationals of the US.

I just read on another site that his parents are from the Independent Samoa, not American Samoa. So, they are not American nationals. However, they insist that he was born in the states. Anyway, it's a mess. I feel a little for the kid, as he had his heart set on UGA.

Advertisement
I just read on another site that his parents are from the Independent Samoa, not American Samoa. So, they are not American nationals. However, they insist that he was born in the states. Anyway, it's a mess. I feel a little for the kid, as he had his heart set on UGA.

****. Kid might get deported. Would be a shame

****. Kid might get deported. Would be a shame
He's not going to be deported. He ran afoul of a stupid Georgia immigration law, not US immigration. He can play anywhere except the state of Georgia. He'll be fine at UCF.

Why anyone would go to UCF is beyond me, that place, Orlando and the UCF campus, are complementary and adjacent shiiteholes. Must not have been able to get into Miami or didn't have an offer.

Why anyone would go to UCF is beyond me, that place, Orlando and the UCF campus, are complementary and adjacent shiiteholes. Must not have been able to get into Miami or didn't have an offer.

What's so bad about Orlando for a recruit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back