any video or streaming for central vs. don bosco?

Advertisement
Central travels to DBP. DBP is probably the 4th or 5th best team in NJ this year, and Central should handle them. They weren't the best team in NJ last year either and they still beat STA in South Florida, so who knows. I wonder if it's on TV? I do give DBP credit, they will play anyone anywhere and don't just stick to Catholic schools. At Manatee two years ago, and hosting Central this year.

Advertisement
Central travels to DBP. DBP is probably the 4th or 5th best team in NJ this year, and Central should handle them. They weren't the best team in NJ last year either and they still beat STA in South Florida, so who knows. I wonder if it's on TV? I do give DBP credit, they will play anyone anywhere and don't just stick to Catholic schools. At Manatee two years ago, and hosting Central this year.

STA manhandled DB in that game, outgaining the Ironmen 300+ yards to something like 130. If I remember correctly, DB did not have a drive over 30 yards the entire game but won the game because STA imploded on ST, having 2 punts blocked (one for a td) and muffing a punt inside thier own 5 yard line late in the game that led to another td. Credit to Don Bosco for not killing themselves with stupid penalties, breakdowns and TO but anyone who watched the game could tell that, physically, STA was the FAR superior team.

STA manhandled DB in that game, outgaining the Ironmen 300+ yards to something like 130. If I remember correctly, DB did not have a drive over 30 yards the entire game but won the game because STA imploded on ST, having 2 punts blocked (one for a td) and muffing a punt inside thier own 5 yard line late in the game that led to another td. Credit to Don Bosco for not killing themselves with stupid penalties, breakdowns and TO but anyone who watched the game could tell that, physically, STA was the FAR superior team.

Thats why you all 3 phases

Advertisement

If that's how you look at games, the Gators whipped us. The only physical thing I remember was AQM running over and through the STA OL all night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back