any updates on who else got ee paperwork in?

Advertisement
i think yearby, juwon young,powell and michael wyche are suppose to too. i hope more defensive guys do.

Advertisement
My kid is a Junior at the U. I got three more of those bills to go....

Wish he was fast, could catch, was 150 lbs heavier and could rush the passer like Godzilla.

But I love him anyway

Go Canes

Advertisement
$7k per semester for room and board??

Cray Zee

29k for a semester.

Jesus Christ. More expensive than Harvard.
That doesn't even include beer/mojito money, or the most important expense: the wooing coeds expense.

If you get that letter from Miami you sign it quick before they change their mind.

Exactly why these kids should never be paid.

Whatever. They're the reason that sites like this one, Rivals, 24/7, Scout and ESPNrecruiting exist. The schools themselves aren't the only ones making money off of them. Oh yeah, forgot how much the networks make too.

Advertisement
Wow, that price is absolutely retarded. What a corrupt boomer generation robbing the non scholly kids blind! College is an absolute rip off now!
Trent Harris posted this on his twitter last night.. He will be here in the spring.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaRcb8-CMAAchV3.jpg:large

Uh this is a private college and a top 30 institution. What the **** do you expect?

Tuition at Harvard is about 18k a semester.

They don't get that money in their pocket. If you're an 18 year old, not having to pay that money doesn't make you un-poor. You can't pay kids nothing, make BILLIONS off them, and then kick them out if they take free steak or some cash under the table. Absolutely non sensical.

Advertisement

Not so fast my friend. They should get something. When you add up all the ticket sales, jersey's sold, football accesories sold, views from the public on TV/Online your looking @ 100's of millions of dollars being accumulated.. when you have special talent like Duke & Coley to look at you can double that... And after that a kid is only credited with 240k over 4years (if they decide to stay all four years)... Shoot im not saying give them 100k-million dollars... But 5k-10k a semester should suffice...

$7k per semester for room and board??

Cray Zee

29k for a semester.

Jesus Christ. More expensive than Harvard.
That doesn't even include beer/mojito money, or the most important expense: the wooing coeds expense.

If you get that letter from Miami you sign it quick before they change their mind.

You spend that much money wooing women, you're trying to get too classy. Just go for the dirty whores

Not so fast my friend. They should get something. When you add up all the ticket sales, jersey's sold, football accesories sold, views from the public on TV/Online your looking @ 100's of millions of dollars being accumulated.. when you have special talent like Duke & Coley to look at you can double that... And after that a kid is only credited with 240k over 4years (if they decide to stay all four years)... Shoot im not saying give them 100k-million dollars... But 5k-10k a semester should suffice...

Are you including future earnings differential between college grad and non-college?

I encourage you guys to look at UGA and other state schools an see what their out of state cost are. Surprising

Advertisement
Back