Any update on mallory?

skyman

Senior
Clubs wifi lit in miami so wont be able to get to computer and bury all the pro style bros and style with the spread bros after that 50 burger on freaking fsu..

But mallory left to locker room early and never saw him again from game.. any update on him, we need that boy goin to Clemson

Advertisement
Clubs wifi lit in miami so wont be able to get to computer and bury all the pro style bros and style with the spread bros after that 50 burger on freaking fsu..

But mallory left to locker room early and never saw him again from game.. any update on him, we need that boy goin to Clemson
I forgot he did get hurt because throughout the game I was Thinking like where is mallory.

I saw him after the game in a track suit. They will be careful with him because he has some concussion history. Hope he heals up and gets a chance to show his talent.

Mammarelli played a lot tonight.

I saw him after the game in a track suit. They will be careful with him because he has some concussion history. Hope he heals up and gets a chance to show his talent.

Mammarelli played a lot tonight.

I sa pe Hodges a few times, don’t remember seeing Mammarelli, but I’m sure he was there. I was already way lit by the middle of the third-quarter though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back