Any Texas A&M Recruits Worth Going After?

Advertisement
Hmm, just noticed this is already in another section. I am also not seeing a way to delete the thread.

Everybody except some recruits sick of the recruiting/commitment BS! Can't nobody tell me that 98% of these kids don't know where they will be going! Every top recruit knows his intentions. The NCAA should not allow a school or recruit to announce where he's signing till NSD. I know it's probably not legally possible, but somebody gotta knock these kids off their self made thrones. Many won't mount to nothing more than average, but they act like they holding a key to nuclear weapons.

We're talking about Moorehead, not recruits and I'm looking through their class right now. Give me a minute and let me see who i know the staff is recruiting. Also Tate Martell has a tweet out saying he would like to hear from us but that's just a tweet

The only guy out of their 5 commits I know we're connected to is OT Grayson Reed

Last edited:
Everybody except some recruits sick of the recruiting/commitment BS! Can't nobody tell me that 98% of these kids don't know where they will be going! Every top recruit knows his intentions. The NCAA should not allow a school or recruit to announce where he's signing till NSD. I know it's probably not legally possible, but somebody gotta knock these kids off their self made thrones. Many won't mount to nothing more than average, but they act like they holding a key to nuclear weapons.

They shouldn't allow commitments til December if you ask me

Advertisement
Out of all this it is the coach that is acting like the spoiled kid. At least publicly. This is also the wooing period where the coaches are being as nice to the recruits as they will ever be. If he is acting like this during that time then you start to imagine how much worst he will be once you are at the school compared to other places that are still being nice and keeping their cool.

Make their verbals binding. If they verbally commit, they have to sit a year if they back out. Also, if a school accepts a kids verbal, but they decide they don't want him after all, they can't use the scholarship for a year. Of course there are injuries, coaching changes, etc.. but barring major changes, these verbals need to be stopped, or enforced. Sick of the word commitment being such a joke.

They should add an early signing period

Advertisement
Back