Any stadium updates

Diaz's dad can suck a stingray dyck for the agony he's caused me. I'm openly sobbing in the middle of Publix right now remembering my beloved OB. I wish I could fck her one last time.

Advertisement
I spent a many games on the sidelines. Best experiences I've had in all my travels, relationships and socially. Miss the amigos telling us, "no blocky you in", only to come back to find you are and drink an hour before being unblocked. One Latin cat brought us out some mojo pork with black beans and yellow rice once. Man did it hit the spot after consuming Henny from from my sheep skin flask on the sidelines. Back then nobody got searched and nobody ****ed with you about some politically correct BS. I remember when Jesse Armstead blew his knee out and was sitting there dejected and I held up the flask as an offering, he smiled and shook his head. It lifted him up a bit.

View attachment 36112
The New Orange Bowl at Tropical Park: Lets speak this into fruition... and allow dude to have his X-Mas exhibit there every year... Win Win and Diaz's dad can use his political influence to make it all possible.

hate Diaz's dad for what he did to the OB. But I would forgive him if he made this a reality.

The graverobber who is running the Dolphins into the ground will never let us out of the Lease From ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back