Any stadium updates

Advertisement
just needs a fresh coat of paint and she'll be good as new

3350801381_6af167175e_b_d.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The New Orange Bowl at Tropical Park: Lets speak this into fruition... and allow dude to have his X-Mas exhibit there every year... Win Win and Diaz's dad can use his political influence to make it all possible.

The New Orange Bowl at Tropical Park: Lets speak this into fruition... and allow dude to have his X-Mas exhibit there every year... Win Win and Diaz's dad can use his political influence to make it all possible.

I like the way you think, homie!!! Let's do it.

Advertisement
I weep uncontrollably at random times every day thinking about the OB. No bigger loss in history in my book.

Advertisement
the loss of the orange bowl ripped out and shredded the soul of the football program. i really believe that.

in order to return to the glory of those days, it will have to develop a new narrative and a new soul. the program desperately needs that.

image.jpg

hate Diaz's dad for what he did to the OB. But I would forgive him if he made this a reality.

Advertisement
Back