Any see Van Pelts rant on the Redskins tonight?

MizCane

Senior
Tore Dan Sniders ownership apart. They’ve gone through so many coaches with all sorts of backgrounds to failure. It reminded me of our Admin. Can’t seem to get it right.

Advertisement
Dan Snyder is a loser and a Class-A douchebag. Gruden was a loser too though.

But as a lifelong Eagles fan, I hope Danny stays around forever.

Advertisement
Tore Dan Sniders ownership apart. They’ve gone through so many coaches with all sorts of backgrounds to failure. It reminded me of our Admin. Can’t seem to get it right.
Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen are trash. It is exactly like our situation, Allen is a cancer to that organization just like Blake is.

It's not for lack of trying. NFL is a crapshoot. Theres arguably 5 consistently stable franchises over the last decade.

All of them have franchise QBs. 2 of them were underrated when drafted (Russell and Brady).

when you see failure after failure, at some point there is a legitimate question about it being done on purpose.

It would be a legitimate question if there was a legitimate motive for failing on purpose. What would be the motive for failing on purpose? Snyder wants to reduce his fan base and make less money?

Advertisement
Dan Snyder is a loser and a Class-A douchebag. Gruden was a loser too though.

But as a lifelong Eagles fan, I hope Danny stays around forever.
Fly, Eagles, fly

On the road to victory

Fight, Eagles, fight

Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3

Hit 'em low

Hit 'em high

And watch our Eagles fly

On the road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

Advertisement
Could be worse....try being both dolphins and canes fan like i am
I think the Redskins are worse and been worse over the last 20+ years. Or at least it feels that way to me. Y'all are going to beat us Sunday. I expect Parker to have a huge day. We'll make Rosen look like Dan Marino.

As a giants fan I love Dan Snyder and hope he lives forever.

Previously I would equate Snyder to the Jones family in Dallas. I used to talk a lot of crap about Jerry Jones and how his family runs their team but they clearly understand football and how to build teams. I was wrong about them, they might make mistakes but they understand football and winning.

Dan Snyder is just a rich douchebag who doesn’t understand how completely out of his depth he is. The redskins “win” every offseason because of him and then go on to lose when it matters.

Don't see the Cowboys ever winning the SB with Jerry Jones calling the shots. But they'll put together a competitive squad. I really don't understand how Bruce Allen's been in the league for so long. The Bucs deteriorated under him, and the Skins haven't been better with him at the helm calling the shots.

Advertisement
Skins trying to undercut the Phins tank job.

Think we could get a 1st rounder for Howard if we traded him before Sunday?

Die Hard Skins fan as well.
I've learned to take all emotion out when it comes to the Skins. No matter how good things might go I know it's a setup for a letdown.

People wonder why I can predict the fvckup coming all the time. My simple answer is that I know my team. This season is going exactly how I thought it would. I think we have a strong chance of going 0-16, at best 2-14.

As far as the Canes go I was hoping our talent would perform from what was marketed to be a better culture and we'd go 9-3 or 10-2. Now I don't know if 6-6 is possible.

I saw the rant. Somewhat similar to the Canes situation. Van Pelt grew up in the area as a Redskins/Terps fan. He cherished the 3 Super Bowl wins in the '80s and assumed there would be more to follow.

Meanwhile I have no idea how anyone can assume when you're talking 1/32 in the NFL with equal opportunity all over the place. At least in college if you do manage that top tier it isn't anything close to 1/32. More like 1/5 or 1/8 at worst.

But when you're out of that top 8 then there's basically no chance and hellish to fight your way in there. An NFL team can go from 28th to very relevant in short term.

Advertisement
Back