Any Port in a Storm

Advertisement
Franchise is one of the best posters on this God foresaken site

He’s been here through thick and thin

Anyone who doesn’t appreciate his humor is a crayon eating simpleton

Franchise's heart and best intentions told him the American Heritage kids were coming here, despite the facts and the evidence telling him, they were not. Let him grieve in peace.

Advertisement
Right now I hate Franchise. He trolled us about the Heritage kids without being a troll. Then he has the nerve to show up here, after NSD, without so much as an apology for misleading us. At least Dan Sileo Jr. made a quick exit. Franchise should be in the penalty cage and severely flogged before he is permitted to show his face here

Franchise didn’t troll you or us; he felt it in his bones, and ****, I took off the hoodie, let that orange and green sun hit my face and I rolled w him too.

Everything seemed so perfect, so set up. But who really trolled us was freggin dopey 1 in Kul, b/c I guarantee he didn’t stay on Chatfield, and dopey 2 in Rumph who was acting real casual in his recruitment of Tyson and Surtain, relying upon past relationships vs recruiting these young men like any other recruit (****, he probably did recruit them like any other recruit, that’s the problem!)

That’s who u should be mad at; oh and that b*tch Dan Sileo Jr, or whoever he was. He was reporting that Surtain was a lock. Be mad at Pete saying that Samuel Jr was a Cane. Be made at a whole bunch of false insider info.

Franchise was simply living in the moment and going w a sensible gut; I, too, believed b/c I thought on strength alone, Rumph could pull them in. Egg in my face and never again will I trust that dude recruiting! But, I also blame Richt for not sicking Hartley on everyone!!! Guy just has that “it” factor.

Advertisement
Back