Any OV updates from this weekend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coney has always liked UM, that's not a surprise that he is making a visit to reaasure his final decision, everyones open game until the ink dries.

Advertisement
Coney just tweeted he is full committed to Notre Dame. Another waste of time that came for a free trip. This staff sucks

what's going on during this OV's? seems like way too many guys leave unimpressed and glad that they're leaving miami

Advertisement
what's going on during this OV's? seems like way too many guys leave unimpressed and glad that they're leaving miami

My guess would be they hang with current players and hear how they feel about our staff and realize this is not a good place to come to at this time.

Would you be impressed if you visited a team that just went 6-6 and has nothing to offer you other than the best education in Florida? Can't offer facilities, wins, coaches, playing time? I wouldn't be very impressed, especially if I was a defensive recruit and just watched the season they had and knew anything about the scheme we run. I bet they are all leaving and are sick of hearing how they had the number 15 defense in the country when we all know that is just smoke to cover up what really happened. That ranking is padded by the short field our special teams gave up every game, the FAMU, Ark St, and Vtech games.

Would you be impressed if you visited a team that just went 6-6 and has nothing to offer you other than the best education in Florida? Can't offer facilities, wins, coaches, playing time? I wouldn't be very impressed, especially if I was a defensive recruit and just watched the season they had and knew anything about the scheme we run. I bet they are all leaving and are sick of hearing how they had the number 15 defense in the country when we all know that is just smoke to cover up what really happened. That ranking is padded by the short field our special teams gave up every game, the FAMU, Ark St, and Vtech games.

coney likes the 7-5 team up in south bend? lol like thats any better than miami

coney likes the 7-5 team up in south bend? lol like thats any better than miami

At leas their coach can say they were in the national championship a few years ago. Golden can't even say he's beat a top 25 team yet lol

Advertisement
Back