Any one see the sbnation article Sean Gleeson possible OC

Advertisement
His offense might be too hard for our players to comprehend

I kidd 😅
1543514054168.png
I got you Coach

Advertisement

Watch this Princeton vs Cornell...

I'm done this is the exact same offense as Richt does...

Only difference is he goes no huddle or muddle huddle.

Someone on here mentioned him not too long ago. I am all for it. Seems to be a young, innovative guy who knows what the **** he is doing

Advertisement
Of course, only one other person noticed that there has been no contact or mention of this guy's name from Miami. It was just someone masquerading as a writer throwing a new name out there, like any neanderthal on this board can do.

Watch this Princeton vs Cornell...

I'm done this is the exact same offense as Richt does...

Only difference is he goes no huddle or muddle huddle.

Disagree. Did you see them motion a guy and actually roll out to the right and hit him with an out route. I have been begging to see this on short yardage.

Nothing against this young coach, but why not go after a big splashy hire with a proven track record at the Power 5 level?!? Kliff K. would make too much sense here, but then we have MR...

Because Kingsbury is going to the NFL. He already has offers on the table

Advertisement
Of course, only one other person noticed that there has been no contact or mention of this guy's name from Miami. It was just someone masquerading as a writer throwing a new name out there, like any neanderthal on this board can do.

Oh good. Mr Sunshine has joined us.

Make sure to use the proper Queen's English.

I just dont see us getting an OC. First we'd have to get rid of one of our coaches. That would be either Richt jr or Patke. And they are both out on the trail recruiting. If we get rid of searles we would obviously have to hire another o line coach. I hope im wrong. We may be stuck with richt calling plays another year, maybe even 2 more years since blake james is so soft.

Advertisement
No, like Kliff Kingsbury. MR never won a Natie...Kliff has had top 5 offenses as an OC...that is proven performance at a specific position (OC). But I get your point

Getting Kliff would be a saban level boss move, it basically says *** it I don’t care how long he stays but let’s go for it all

Sadly I don’t believe cmr will make a power ceo move like this

He’s just not savage like that

Advertisement
Back