Any official announcements for the EE?

brock

All-American
Haven't heard any official announcements for them yet. I believe everyone who was supposed to come as an early is here but I'm not sure. Does anyone have clarification on burns, Jennings and steed? I seen a pic of Donaldson on campus the other day from this board

Advertisement
Haven't heard any official announcements for them yet. I believe everyone who was supposed to come as an early is here but I'm not sure. Does anyone have clarification on burns, Jennings and steed? I seen a pic of Donaldson on campus the other day from this board

Steed is not enrolled yet neither is Jennings. Waiting on a clearinghouse decision that should be in on Monday or Tuesday.

Steed is not enrolled yet neither is Jennings. Waiting on a clearinghouse decision that should be in on Monday or Tuesday.

Donaldson for sure in right? Hope the ncaa clearinghouse decision is favorable for the canes, we need them

Last edited:

Donaldson for sure in right? Hate the ncaa clearinghouse decision is favorable for the canes, we need them

Donaldson is cleared already.

Advertisement

Donaldson for sure in right? Hate the ncaa clearinghouse decision is favorable for the canes, we need them

Donaldson is cleared already.
Thanks

Advertisement
Back