Any of my fellow 'Cane brethren living in Ky

CrooKs

Head Shakin
So I just moved across town, dumbass school redistricting, and I noticed a U sticker in the the rear window of a car down the street. I haven't caught this unicorn outside yet to chat about our 'Canes and it got me curious to know if any of you wonderful gentlemen live in Ky. Central Ky to be more specific

Advertisement
So I just moved across town, dumbass school redistricting, and I noticed a U sticker in the the rear window of a car down the street. I haven't caught this unicorn outside yet to chat about our 'Canes and it got me curious to know if any of you wonderful gentlemen live in Ky. Central Ky to be more specific

Grew up in rural southern KY (Monroe County), parents are in Lexington area now. My dad is driving my old car which I think might still have a UM license plate holder.

Grew up in rural southern KY (Monroe County), parents are in Lexington area now. My dad is driving my old car which I think might still have a UM license plate holder.
I see some UM love around here from time to time. It's funny because my old neighborhood was littered with Alabama and Clemson ****.

Advertisement
Stuck down in the heat of sunny Jacksonville where on a good day it’s 96 outside with a heat index of 105 degrees. I’d live for the drier heat but the missus and all her family, plus mine, are located here so fat chance we’ll ever move from enemy territory

Stuck down in the heat of sunny Jacksonville where on a good day it’s 96 outside with a heat index of 105 degrees. I’d live for the drier heat but the missus and all her family, plus mine, are located here so fat chance we’ll ever move from enemy territory
Be strong, CaneDog66!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back