Any news on Treon

I think it's more so Ice than Treon... Ice wants to maintain a good relationship with the college coaches... He has some younger prospects who will be sought after in the next few classes... I think it's more of a diplomatic gesture than a free visit... I think this explains the visits of CT and DJ...

shhhhhh that makes sense that dont happen here

This is what I feel he was doing with D Jackson and Chad Thomas... Hence, D. Jackson going to visit "Texas" (C. Strong - a buddy) and D. Jackson not even knowing it... Ice is simply try show off "his" goods and promote HIS program! Of course, to the dismay of the team these players are committed to. The increased exposure while great for HIS program, it creates confusion for the recruits, adds risk to the commitment, adds cost in the form of time and money to the school where the recruit is already committed and lastly, ****es of the committed fan base. I actually, do not have a problem with this if it occurs early in the process, not weeks before the signing period when all the other decent recruits have committed elsewhere. These kids have most of their offers months, sometimes years before signing day. Theres no excuse for him to be promoting HIS program this way...

Sorry, I misread you post when I hit Like. I am ok with Ice doing this stuff, so long as the staff is on board and he is not pushing the kids. It is fine for HC to try to get all his players ships. This is very different than the public outburst last year. I gave Ice that one becasuse of the whole jog deal. I'd be ****sed too. This I think fenses have been mended and I see nothing wrong is Ice's behavior, although I think last year's made it hard to offer Treon as QB. As long as DJ doesn't seriously consider UT, it is fine for him to go and maybe get another kid an offer next year. As long as it isn't someon WE WANT. Anyway, getting Chad makes up for last year--even if Ice had nothing to do with it. Chad has shot at being another Stubbs. Looks to me like Al and Ice have made nice and that is good for THE U and BTW. Today's slave traders, handlers and mentors, are our big problem.

Advertisement
Do people want Treon at QB??

We have Kaaya and Olsen plus we have a chance at Gibson.

Now Treon at CB I am all in

If he is QB and does not start that could cause more damage with Ice

Why do people keep saying this ****. Treon said that he just wants a shot a qb first and if it doesnt work he will move to wr or db. Ice and treon are not demanding he start anywhere they just want a shot.

Advertisement
Back