Any news on Treon

Advertisement
Sounds more and more like he's headed to Auburn. Two QB system with White?

That's what I was hearing. Just wondering why he would use a Miami visit as his last visit especially if he wanted to take a free trip. Why wouldn't he go somewhere else to check out and have fun at?

I think it's more so Ice than Treon... Ice wants to maintain a good relationship with the college coaches... He has some younger prospects who will be sought after in the next few classes... I think it's more of a diplomatic gesture than a free visit... I think this explains the visits of CT and DJ...

I think it's more so Ice than Treon... Ice wants to maintain a good relationship with the college coaches... He has some younger prospects who will be sought after in the next few classes... I think it's more of a diplomatic gesture than a free visit... I think this explains the visits of CT and DJ...

shhhhhh that makes sense that dont happen here

Advertisement

Thanks

Hahaa man it's recruiting season... Everyone's nerve wrecked around here... Haha sometimes I wished I never heard of rivals or scout... My college roommate got me hooked in 2006 as a freshman... Ever since then I been on this roller coaster ride vowing to eventually get off... 8 yrs later I'm still on haha...

Hahaa man it's recruiting season... Everyone's nerve wrecked around here... Haha sometimes I wished I never heard of rivals or scout... My college roommate got me hooked in 2006 as a freshman... Ever since then I been on this roller coaster ride vowing to eventually get off... 8 yrs later I'm still on haha...

Especially when we suk at recruiting, i havent been on as much since the TV stuff. No point in keeping track when this school doesnt want 2 win.

Especially when we suk at recruiting, i havent been on as much since the TV stuff. No point in keeping track when this school doesnt want 2 win.

C'mon dude. Minus the DT spot, this class is money. Easy up a bit.

Advertisement

Without dt we arent gonna be who we all want um 2 be, this d cant work without a stud dt no matter how many other athletes r on the d

titles... leave.. you fsu homer... been a homer since Scout/grassy!! ...

Lol fake fan.. Lol... WELL BYE!!

It's great to the highly touted players but it won't mean much if they don't develop... I like recruiting because every prospect brought in has the potential to be a contributor... So no matter who we bring as long as they develop and contribute I can care less... All of these young men produced at their high schools so that's a great sign... And the most amazing observation is when a lesser heralded guy emerges and out-performs the highly-touted prospect...

Advertisement
Not really sure why many of you think we suck at recruiting, we are poised to finish top 10....WTF. You ******* are like spoiled nagging wives. Get everything you want and need, but its not enough!

what forecast? it's supposed to be sunny and 80 w/ very little chance of rain all saturday and sunday.

Haha that's the same year I got hooked. That same year my college roommate was Nate adleson

Advertisement

This is what I feel he was doing with D Jackson and Chad Thomas... Hence, D. Jackson going to visit "Texas" (C. Strong - a buddy) and D. Jackson not even knowing it... Ice is simply try show off "his" goods and promote HIS program! Of course, to the dismay of the team these players are committed to. The increased exposure while great for HIS program, it creates confusion for the recruits, adds risk to the commitment, adds cost in the form of time and money to the school where the recruit is already committed and lastly, ****es of the committed fan base. I actually, do not have a problem with this if it occurs early in the process, not weeks before the signing period when all the other decent recruits have committed elsewhere. These kids have most of their offers months, sometimes years before signing day. Theres no excuse for him to be promoting HIS program this way...

And just Moten makes it the best DT class in years. He is far and away best propect we have gotten in 5 or 6 years. Sucks to lose TV but Moten is a top DT also. Losing TV hurts Al's defense becasue TV is the NT he needs desparately.

Do people want Treon at QB??

We have Kaaya and Olsen plus we have a chance at Gibson.

Now Treon at CB I am all in

If he is QB and does not start that could cause more damage with Ice

Without dt we arent gonna be who we all want um 2 be, this d cant work without a stud dt no matter how many other athletes r on the d

Moten and Jenkins can be really good DTs in a classic 4 -3. And we have legions of DE's for it. All we need is Al to give up and run a Miami D. He needs TV; we can do fine withour him. NT is the hardest postion to fill in football. Big Daddy is the only one we had since Howard. Our great DTs were in 4-3 D. Different bodies.

Advertisement
Back