Any News on Rayshawn Jenkins?

He is a lot better than yall are giving him credit for. Best safety on the team his sophomore year when Deon was still dealing with his injury.... Jenkins is from the 727 he is a pretty good player

Advertisement
He is a lot better than yall are giving him credit for. Best safety on the team his sophomore year when Deon was still dealing with his injury.... Jenkins is from the 727 he is a pretty good player

kid made plays. was huge against UF. Def a kid who would have benefitted from a redshirt so under the circumstances, he played good.

kid made plays. was huge against UF. Def a kid who would have benefitted from a redshirt so under the circumstances, he played good.

How many guys can we say that about in the last 5 years. At least Clappy and Radio had the common sense enough to redshirt some guys.

Gorlden? Hah!

Last edited:
Advertisement

How many guys can we say that about in the last 5 years. At least Clappy and Radio had the commons sense enough to redshirt some guys.

Gorlden? Hah!

A lot man lol..

How many guys can we say that about in the last 5 years. At least Clappy and Radio had the commons sense enough to redshirt some guys.

Gorlden? Hah!

A lot man lol..

part of the problem too is golden plays passive with young guys. makes them play scared. Butch played young guys when he first got here but never played scared.

Gorlden? Hah!

A lot man lol..

part of the problem too is golden plays passive with young guys. makes them play scared. Butch played young guys when he first got here but never played scared.

He is obsessed with carving a role for players even if they are not needed or won't see meaningful snaps wasting eligibility sometimes. Starting to think he promises some kids early pt during their recruitment. Me personally if I know I wasn't going to make much of an impact during the freshman season I would willingly take that redshirt year not wasting any eligibility. But then you have cases where freshman just ball out in the past couple of years. 2 of the last 3 years Miami has had a player win the rookie of the year in the acc.

Last edited:
Does anyone really believe it matters if a specific player is healthy or not?

That's amusing.

Advertisement

Gorlden? Hah!

A lot man lol..

He is obsessed with carving a role for players even if they are not needed or won't see meanigful snaps wasting eligibility sometimes. Starting to think he promises some kids early pt during their recruitment. Me personally if I know I wasn't going to make much of an impact during the freshman season I would willingly take that redshirt year not wasting any eligibility. But then you have cases where freshman just ball out in the past couple of years. 2 of the last 3 years Miami has had a player win the rookie of the year in the acc.

yeah. last year was the first time he actually redshirted a large group. guy is getting paid for on the job training smh

You guys are obsessed with red shirting. You guys think this is NCAA 13, where Rayshawn's speed and awareness will go up 10 points.

Plays at a different level. Can hit and plays good when the ball is in the air. I'm thoroughly impressed so far

Plays at a different level. Can hit and plays good when the ball is in the air. I'm thoroughly impressed so far

Broke quoting Broke, this really is a great time to be Miami Hurricane.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Broke quitting Broke, this really is a great time to be Miami Hurricane.
Man come on I didn't even do anything wrong smh...

Broke quoting Broke, this really is a great time to be Miami Hurricane.
Man come on I didn't even do anything wrong smh...

You're doing a lot wrong.

Advertisement
Back