Any news on Kaaya for this weekend?

Advertisement
We need him, Rosier did well for the circumstances, but Kaaya is a necessity moving forward.

Should know more after practice today. Still going through protocol. But I agree, we need him the rest of the way.

I heard he was in meetings today so that's at least a good sign. We need him the rest of the way.

Advertisement
He really needs to practice by Wednesday to have a realistic chance at starting (playing). I guess he could still play if cleared later, but Wednesday is usually the cutoff day. Since it's Kaaya, someone a little more important than the 3rd string TE or whatever, they might play him if he's cleared later, but...

Scott said on QAM this morning that he would be evaluated later today or Tues morning.

Amazing to me that he was so seriously concussed on that minor impact. That's usually the reaction you get after your 4th or 5th concussion. At the end of his career, Troy Aikman was getting concussed when he Q-tipped his ears.

Advertisement
Amazing to me that he was so seriously concussed on that minor impact. That's usually the reaction you get after your 4th or 5th concussion. At the end of his career, Troy Aikman was getting concussed when he Q-tipped his ears.

No concussion is the same as it's literally ******* with your brain

Advertisement
Back