Any News on Harris,Ihenacho, Tucker, or Ford from this OV

January 24th
Grant Harris - DE Undecided
Glan Ihenacho - S Oregon commit
Olajuwon Tucker - LB Southern Cal commit I was really hoping to get him
Isaiah Ford - WR Undecided

Advertisement
Arrion Spring too!

I remember on one of threds there was update on him. to conclude, he pretty much had a free trip and had no intention of commiting here. alot of players were trying to convince him but i think he is sold on oregon. he looks like a typical oregon player to me though.

Arrion Spring too!

I remember on one of threds there was update on him. to conclude, he pretty much had a free trip and had no intention of commiting here. alot of players were trying to convince him but i think he is sold on oregon. he looks like a typical oregon player to me though.

What is a typicl oregon player. Fast with a pocket full of cash, never to be seen again after graduation?

Advertisement
Arrion Spring too!

What is a typicl oregon player. Fast with a pocket full of cash, never to be seen again after graduation?

Typical Oregon Player:
Small
Fast
Texas native
Kick returner for life
getting paid by recruiting services

Advertisement
Back