Any news lately on Redwine's move to Safety?

I think Redwine to safety is going to make the coaches look like geniuses. We all saw it. He's great in press, great in cover, great tackling downhill, but just can't flip the hips and stick stride for stride with the elite WRs. At safety, that's so much less important than his other positive attributes.

My only concern now is CB. The way Diaz talks about that crew, that all the defensive errors in the scrimmage came from the outside, doesn't give me confidence that Jackson is stepping up. Delaney, Dean and Bandy can't get here fast enough.

Idk, remember he had us thinking Corn wasn't what he was looking for in a corner last year

Yup. Its pretty clear Diaz loves these big Corner safety hybrids, corner doesn't fit that mold he was strictly a cover guy. Diaz brought the other side out of him made him more of a complete football player.

All about those mind games. Can't give away all the info on what's going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think Redwine to safety is going to make the coaches look like geniuses. We all saw it. He's great in press, great in cover, great tackling downhill, but just can't flip the hips and stick stride for stride with the elite WRs. At safety, that's so much less important than his other positive attributes.

My only concern now is CB. The way Diaz talks about that crew, that all the defensive errors in the scrimmage came from the outside, doesn't give me confidence that Jackson is stepping up. Delaney, Dean and Bandy can't get here fast enough.

Idk, remember he had us thinking Corn wasn't what he was looking for in a corner last year

Yup. Its pretty clear Diaz loves these big Corner safety hybrids, corner doesn't fit that mold he was strictly a cover guy. Diaz brought the other side out of him made him more of a complete football player.

black jersey's? red jersey's ?orange jersey's?

black jersey's? red jersey's ?orange jersey's?

Lol funniest **** I've seen. Such a stupid trick he tried to make work.

Redwine is getting 5 ints and Jaquan getting 4 ints this season. Delaney is getting 6 ints. If they all stay healthy of course.

Advertisement
Love the idea of a HS teammate safety tandem from Miami.

We can't lose!

Nothing has changed. He's still doing well

I got u

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

I've really missed this. Need my daily dose! Some day I'd love to hear the backstory on this...Pete has a history of epilepsy?

All I wanna know is who laced the track....that **** is dirty

We are trying to find who made this masterpiece but he won't show.

Accidental down vote, obviously

Advertisement
Nothing has changed. He's still doing well

I got u

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

I've really missed this. Need my daily dose! Some day I'd love to hear the backstory on this...Pete has a history of epilepsy?

All I wanna know is who laced the track....that **** is dirty

We are trying to find who made this masterpiece but he won't show.

During your absence, I learned that this was actually made at Belen, before Pete transferred to Columbus. We need to look for Belen grads who are Pete's age.

Last edited:

Diaz is right when he says that we just don't have the depth at CB depth right now to give Malek Young any competition. The good news is that as soon as Delaney gets here he is going to stabilize the starting secondary IMO. Delaney is legit and with Dean and Bandy competing and providing depth we should be good barring injury. I'll take it any day. Delaney will end up being the best offseason maneuver by the staff. He completely changes the complexion of the secondary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back