Any Nashville Canes going to the ND game give me a boost?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
No but on a serious note I'm itching to go next week.

I'm probably the most die hard 18 year old Cane fan you could meet. Was able to fly down to Miami for the VT game and just got back. Was my first game at Hard Rock. Been to a few away games. Drove 10 hours to Tulsa for the NCAA Tourney last year. ****, I even have a "U" tatted on me. I ride and die w these Canes!Doubt anybody is driving to the 305 from the Nashville area but if you just do happen to and you need a fellow Cane for some company I can assure we will he a blast. I love my Cane fam! I'll buy a ticket to the game just need a way down there, games like this past game and especially this ND game are one's I'd be sick to miss.

Just thought it wouldn't hurt to see, if not I'll party it up in the 615.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
I made that drive from Nashville to Miami 3 times during the 2000 season ,now aday usually just having a great time watching and partying at home I'm in Portland TN . I would like to make a few more trips to Miami like I use to someday

Yeah, I've only drove it one time, and that was during offseason.

There's a game watch down here in the 615 Saturday, should come

I was at the Titans game today repping the Canes. I had my Canes gear on. Surprisingly, several fans came up to me talking about our win kast night. I'd be down for a watch party saturday..

Advertisement

I'm probably the most die hard 18 year old Cane fan you could meet. Was able to fly down to Miami for the VT game and just got back. Was my first game at Hard Rock. Been to a few away games. Drove 10 hours to Tulsa for the NCAA Tourney last year. ****, I even have a "U" tatted on me. I ride and die w these Canes!Doubt anybody is driving to the 305 from the Nashville area but if you just do happen to and you need a fellow Cane for some company I can assure we will he a blast. I love my Cane fam! I'll buy a ticket to the game just need a way down there, games like this past game and especially this ND game are one's I'd be sick to miss.

Go Canes!!
I’m leaving from Brentwood Friday night and driving straight through. Unfortunately I have a packed SUV w/ +3

Brentwood!! Thats where i'm from. My dad is flying down from Nashville airport on Friday

Go Canes!!
I’m leaving from Brentwood Friday night and driving straight through. Unfortunately I have a packed SUV w/ +3

I understand man, I know it'll be a long shot for me, just had to see if there was some way. Hopefully something pops off.

Enjoythe game, Go Canes!

Advertisement
If any of y'all middle TN area Cane fans would like to do a watch party up in Portland let me know ,sure we could get something together for this Saturday

I made that drive from Nashville to Miami 3 times during the 2000 season ,now aday usually just having a great time watching and partying at home I'm in Portland TN . I would like to make a few more trips to Miami like I use to someday

Small world. I grew up in the house that is now a restaurant called "5 Chefs"

Big white house. Surely you know it if you live in Portland.

Yeah we ate there once I live only a couple miles from there on Jim Courtney Rd

Yeah we ate there once I live only a couple miles from there on Jim Courtney Rd

My wife and I just moved back home to TN. Buying quite a bit of acreage in either cottontown or westmoreland and building a home. Nice to know theres another cane in town.

Advertisement

Where at?

Pastime Sports Bar

Pastime in across from the Sounds? I'm in!!!

Yessir! Will be a decent amount of Canes there, lots of alumni

Me and a couple other guys that I'm tight with are absolute die hards, that's why I'm trying to get some more fans on here to come, need some more absolute die hards. Can't wait for Saturday!!

Advertisement

Where at?

Pastime Sports Bar

Me and a couple other guys that I'm tight with are absolute die hards, that's why I'm trying to get some more fans on here to come, need some more absolute die hards. Can't wait for Saturday!!

Sick, I'll be there then. Been looking for a Canes bar out here for a while!

Sick, I'll be there then. Been looking for a Canes bar out here for a while!

Yeah! Looks like this will be the biggest turnout ever for us, probably will be 20-30 of us there

Advertisement
Back