Any local recruiting info?

Advertisement
Just to jump in on the portal talk, if they are going to pass the one time transfer rule, which it definitely seems they will, the initial counter rule will have to be thrown out or raised potentially to 30. If not there will be an epidemic of players with nowhere to go.
to get 30 IC would be huge... with 7 spots, we could get 2CBs, a LB (T2), a RB(Daniels), a OL and a QB

to get 30 IC would be huge... with 7 spots, we could get 2CBs, a LB (T2), a RB(Daniels), a OL and a QB
Yes but I’m not saying that’s what’s gonna happen I’m just saying something has to happen. Honestly the 85 limit will police itself I think. Coaches won’t be signing 40 kids a class even if there wasn’t any limit it just doesn’t make sense. Another situation I could see happening is first time transfers just don’t count towards your 25 if they are sold on keeping that rule in place.

**** nah, forget the 2nd RB, we need beef up ffront so add a 2 OG's, another OT, 2 corner backs, 1LB, and a QB.

An when I say offensive guards I am taking about two massive individuals whom can run that have a negative sunshine rating and generally dislike other people.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I get why we are critical with oline play but we are still extremely young at the position. We have seen improvement from last year and if we get another jump next year we'll be fine. Our 3 current commits also look extremely good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back