Any list of confirmed former players for Sat?

407cane

All-ACC
1-Edgirrin James via instagram
2-phillip Buchanon said he would be tailgating for the first time.. Im sure he has a sideline pass if he wanted but not sure on him
3- always safe to assume Clinton Portis is gonna be around

Anyone know of anyone else?

Also how exciting that we are finally gonna have these guys around the program again

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought the former players on the sideline ban ended after the FSU game.

I think I read somewhere that UM honoring the 1991 championship team on Sat....lest anyone forget Wide Right I......

:emot-CANES:

Advertisement
I think I read somewhere that UM honoring the 1991 championship team on Sat....lest anyone forget Wide Right I......

First Cane game I ever attended. Sat in the FSU student section. When we entered the 4th quarter down 16-7, a cute FSU girl turned around and said, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot my Kleenex." When they missed the kick, they all thought he had made it for a good 5 seconds. Then when reality set in I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Oh, I'm sorry... I forgot my Kleenex." Then promptly got the **** out of there. Sidenote... I might have been the first person in the section that saw he missed it, since I was busy watching Sebastian running onto the field waving his arms "no good". So I screamed "HE MISSED IT!" I swear, it's like the whole student section heard me. Talk about a short-lived party.

First Cane game I ever attended. Sat in the FSU student section. When we entered the 4th quarter down 16-7, a cute FSU girl turned around and said, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot my Kleenex." When they missed the kick, they all thought he had made it for a good 5 seconds. Then when reality set in I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Oh, I'm sorry... I forgot my Kleenex." Then promptly got the **** out of there. Sidenote... I might have been the first person in the section that saw he missed it, since I was busy watching Sebastian running onto the field waving his arms "no good". So I screamed "HE MISSED IT!" I swear, it's like the whole student section heard me. Talk about a short-lived party.
Fsu kicker missed 3 field goals against unc. Is that real life?

I like our chances of history repeating itself if the game comes down to a field goal

I always love games in Tally in the 80's and early 90's. Chicks are hot and we always seemed to win. I hear that chant and I think of winning an hot chicks -- it was one of my favorite sounds.

Advertisement
Dolphins play at home against the titans the next day, Andre will probably already be in town so i'd assume he'll be there

Advertisement
Back