any injuries of note?

CGCANE

@Hurricane_Eddie
Premium
I saw Richards walk off gingerly. Chad got dinged but he came back in. Harley appeared to hurt his ankle?

Advertisement

5XNC

Senior
didn't notice any of significance. harley maybe didn't return and not sure how he looked after injury.

5XNC

Senior
we should be relatively healthy going into unc. get a lead and get guys out. lots of gray and sheriffs and 2nd team guys on both sides hopefully.

Jfizz1021

Freshman
I saw Richards walk off gingerly. Chad got dinged but he came back in. Harley appeared to hurt his ankle?

Richards said he was ok at the post game press conf and Rosier said the same about him as well and that he should be good to go vs NC.

Mnhurricane

Assistant to the regional manager
we should be relatively healthy going into unc. get a lead and get guys out. lots of gray and sheriffs and 2nd team guys on both sides hopefully.

Might want to make sure we get the lead first there big boy

Advertisement

edge

Junior
Thomas got hit in the nuts. He is fine.

Harley went to locker room as was limping when he came back.

KWCOWBOYFAN

Recruit
Premium
What about the play on Bandy. He looked pissed and keep yelling at their sidelines, while he was being helped off by the training staff. Might have been a facemask.

brcane1

Sophomore

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
didn't notice any of significance. harley maybe didn't return and not sure how he looked after injury.

The ankle twist on Harley by the Cuse defender was cheap af.

i think he sprained his ankle on the cut, not because he ankle was twisted by the DB

I wasn't the only one in my section who saw the Cuse defender rip at the ankle when they disengaged.

No, I saw that too.

He did that on purpose. Ahole.