Any Info on David Thompson's status

freespirted305

Freshman
I remember he had a swollen arm from what was incorrectly speculated as a spider bite and have not heard about him since. Anyone got any info?

Advertisement
I think he had surgery for a blood clot in his arm. Check TOS, there was a thread about him and his condition, with updates.

****. Thompson's fielding leaves a lot to be desired but adding his bat with the production we currently are getting would really make this offense dangerous.

Advertisement
This winning streak has almost exactly coincided with Thompson's injury. Not saying there's a direct connection, but the defense is clearly much better without him.

if thompson is healthy, he has to play the field. It's either him or collins being the DH and the other in the field.

Advertisement
best wishes to him. hope he makes a full and quick recovery. great qb and if he stuck with football, he might be our starting qb this season. food for thought

Advertisement
Advertisement

Pete's one liner that he is done for the year. Followed by your one liner indicating otherwise.

A lot can change, look back up the thread, coaches thought he was done. Now they are hopeful.

I'm not arguing right vs wrong.

Simply pointing out what may be funny. Pete's gonna Pete with the one liners. Posters gonna Posters if he's wrong.

Advertisement
Back