Any hints on who is out with Wuhan?

Advertisement
I have a GUESS. Based on the Senior Day video, I'd say Amari Carter. He was the only one being filmed in personal housing. Again, a guess.

that’s actually what made me post this. I just saw that senior day video and that was my exact thought when I saw him doing it virtually. Sucks cause it’s senior day and last game as a Cane for him.

that’s actually what made me post this. I just saw that senior day video and that was my exact thought when I saw him doing it virtually. Sucks cause it’s senior day and last game as a Cane for him.
Great minds

Advertisement
Technically it's not his last game... It's a freebie year.. He can come back next season if he wants...

agree with you guys, was the first thing i thought when I saw the video, wouldn't be shocked if he's out for tonight's game. Looks like ford will be back from the video or maybe I am just reading too much into it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back