Any Collins interviews anywhere?

Advertisement
[]_[];1283463 said:
What does the canesport front page article say about him?

Basically his street agent coach saying the same dumb ****. He is having a tough decision making his mind up. Maybe he is Gatewood because you keep putting bull**** in his ear

Advertisement
Advertisement
His biggest concern is the sanctions not Jedd's departure..
He made it clear that the future sanctions against Miami will have a impact on his final decision..
Collins also said that the UM coaching staff never talked about the sanctions during his visit..
BTW he was wearing UM gear all weekend..

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's gone silent. Not answering calls or texts.

****, I spoke to him at Broward practice (Dade vs. Broward All Star game) and he said nothing about nothing in person. Even some of his teammates I know don't know where he's headed.

His biggest concern is the sanctions not Jedd's departure..
He made it clear that the future sanctions against Miami will have a impact on his final decision..
Collins also said that the UM coaching staff never talked about the sanctions during his visit..
BTW he was wearing UM gear all weekend..

^^
I just gave you all a current report on Collins lol...
That is what he said after his visit..

Advertisement
I think he's a Cane.

FSU seems like they've been out of it ever since the departure of Eddie Gran. Their fans feel the same way.

Wisconsin has been out of it since Bielema left to Arkansas.

Florida made a little bit of noise, but nothing that I have read has told me that he has ever really considered them.

Arkansas seems to be our only real competition, and that's mainly because Bielema is there now. McDonald left, so he's no longer a threat. I just don't see Collins as the type of kid who would just pick up and move to middle of nowhere Arkansas for 3-4 years.

I think he's all Cane. From the pictures that were posted by him of his OV, he seemed to be pretty happy.

Advertisement
Back