Any coahes leaving?

kanin81

Recruit
Premium
I know it's the season of coaching movement and Richt was asked about this today. But is their any word on if any of our assistants are leaving for another job?

Advertisement
Get rid of CJR and make Thomas brown only RB coach. Bring in offensive assistant to the staff who has experience around great offensive minds / elite recruiter...won't happen but I think that's what we need

We should pray Jon Richt gets an OC job at a small school.

He is going to be a big problem on this staff going forward.

Advertisement
I know it's the season of coaching movement and Richt was asked about this today. But is their any word on if any of our assistants are leaving for another job?

Yes, all of the assistants are leaving.
And I'm hearing they will be taking players and recruits with them.

CMR needs to be a Father; tell his supportive wife that he can't keep CJR in his "safe space" anymore and that his snowflake posterior needs to get out and make his own breaks at a lower level. Being a father is one of the toughest "Real Man" jobs. Don't be another Bill McCartney, all talk and pontification and telling people how to live their lives when you are failing on the YOUR OWN homefront.

https://www.amazon.com/4th-Goal-Dads-Bill-McCartney/dp/0842306013

What a joke, not even worth the PENNY they are asking for it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so now all the cjr haters will come out to tell us he shouldn't be on staff. and kool and diaz can't be replaced. then there is dugans is terrible. don't forget thomas brown isn't a true cane and doesn't know **** about being an oc. last but not least car is over the hill and we should have gotten butch after all.

so now all the cjr haters will come out to tell us he shouldn't be on staff. and kool and diaz can't be replaced. then there is dugans is terrible. don't forget thomas brown isn't a true cane and doesn't know **** about being an oc. last but not least car is over the hill and we should have gotten butch after all.

Would he be a QB Coach at a Power 5 school with this resume if he was John Smith?

Jon Richt Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Of course, John Smith probably wouldn't get the NFL fluff job either.

Google Tyler Summitt...Silver spoons are just bad in most cases.

Seems pretty clear Rick hired his son to groom him to be the next OC.

Amateur hour. If true, this may be Richt's D'Onofrio moment and downfall. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but these situations never work out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back