any changes going to be made???

theu852

Sophomore
well from what it sounds like, golden is going to be back but their hasn't been much talk these past couple hours about coaching staff changes on the defensive side of the ball. think the admin will give golden the call and it will be the same **** once again?

Advertisement
we all know that nothing will change. they will work their tails off to get it fixed and we are to trust the process

Advertisement
Golden's not going to fire his buddy and Coley isn't leaving. So maybe something minor in position coaches but the status quo will remain the same.

Sooner you get used to that they easier things will be. No way they fire him this year.

There's a pretty big basketball game going on at the moment.

Every minute they waste is a minute we lose to get this program turned around. Big bball game is perfect, invite Golden out to center court during a time out and ask him to give a pep talk. Then walk out and interrupt him and tell him he's fired and to get the **** out.

Talk about getting the crowd pumped up. That is a pep rally if I ever seen one.

Advertisement

Every minute they waste is a minute we lose to get this program turned around. Big bball game is perfect, invite Golden out to center court during a time out and ask him to give a pep talk. Then walk out and interrupt him and tell him he's fired and to get the **** out.

lmao best idea ever

lmao best idea ever

"Drops Mike"

Golden isn't going to change anything. He wants to get fired. He knows he can't stay here but nobody will hire him so the payout is his only option. School is probably trying to get him to quit by pressure to fire boyfriend. Al can't coach but is not that stupid.

Advertisement
Back