Any chance that…

I think if it came (it is going to) down to it Golden will have to relieve Doritos. I'd be anxious to know though if he has some kind of clause in his contract that he makes the decision? The writing is on the wall and has been. He had his chance to get older players, recruits, and continuity in the scheme and the results show the same. While we didn't necessarily get blown out by UL and UN we are not an attacking D by any means. It's way to easy to pick apart.

I'm no offensive genius but I did play all the way through high school. If you gave me an offensive play book I could script a scoring drive against these bozos with any .500 team.
Why????

It is Golden's defense.

I think that's right. It's not D'Onofrio's. D'Onofrio spent a lot of his career coaching under Schiano, so he might be more of a 4-3 guy.

Advertisement
Our best year on defense with this **** show of a staff was their first in 11' running a base 4-3, Shannon's players & with Chickillo at 245 and Perryman at 215 running around making plays.

12' went to their god awful system = downfall

I think if it came (it is going to) down to it Golden will have to relieve Doritos. I'd be anxious to know though if he has some kind of clause in his contract that he makes the decision? The writing is on the wall and has been. He had his chance to get older players, recruits, and continuity in the scheme and the results show the same. While we didn't necessarily get blown out by UL and UN we are not an attacking D by any means. It's way to easy to pick apart.

I'm no offensive genius but I did play all the way through high school. If you gave me an offensive play book I could script a scoring drive against these bozos with any .500 team.
Why????

It is Golden's defense.

I think that's right. It's not D'Onofrio's. D'Onofrio spent a lot of his career coaching under Schiano, so he might be more of a 4-3 guy.

That's exactly right. He's running Golden's scheme on D. Unless Golden makes a complete 360 and gives autonomy to a new defensive coordinator we're ****ed!!

Advertisement
Back