Any chance Florence fvcks up the UNC game?

Advertisement
Interesting point. They play UCF and Pitt prior to comng to Miami. Thier bye week is when we play FSU,

Ucf. They lost 41-19 to east carolina last week. Ucf probably will put 50+ on them.

As they are playing in NC, I wouldn't be surprised to see all games postponed due to the impact of Florence to not only NC, but VA as well.

Advertisement
They will cancel this weekend. Should not affect our game unless they use it as an excuse to cancel the miserable season they are going to have

So that would mean their guys would be suspended for our game right? Not to be insensitive about the storm, just curious

I’m here in Raleigh and it’s setting up to be a s*** show like Matthew. Tons of rain. State will be more likely to play like they did against ND during that storm. It’ll help them immensely against WVU but they’ll still lose. Carolina will look for any reason to cancel. Fedora can’t afford another a** whipping, especially one like they’d get this weekend

Advertisement
If the game did get postponed when would they reschedule it?

I guess it would have to be some total disaster for it to affect our game but I dunno.

Sometimes corches look for any reason to get out of an *** whoopin.

If the game did get postponed when would they reschedule it?

I guess it would have to be some total disaster for it to affect our game but I dunno.

Sometimes corches look for any reason to get out of an *** whoopin.

I doubt they would reschedule it. Carolina has no reason to give up a bye week for an L. UCF would love to I’m sure but they’ll be playing during champ week when Carolina would be available.
Sucks it’s this weekend though I’d love to go watch Carolina get smashed, but I’ll be in Raleigh watching State getting the same treatment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Out of all the teams in the acc unc is the one I hate the most. They’ve never won squat and talk so much smack. Acc refs always let them slide.
Theire fans and alumni act like that school Harvard.
Thursday night all black unis.

Attachments

• 3139E43E-F4FB-4C1C-A591-A87332BCA16D.gif
    3139E43E-F4FB-4C1C-A591-A87332BCA16D.gif
    989.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back