Any chance Blake is waiting....

Or maybe - revenge is a dish best served cold? It would be amazing if they're giving him the same amount of radio silence he gave them last year when he was playing footsies with Penn State. I pray to baby Jesus they are actually arranging his dismissal and a new hire.

Ain't happening, but a fool can dream......

Advertisement
So we're going to waste another year like the gates did?

WillMuschampRant.png

If you were making $2 million+ for the next 5+ years at your job no matter how good or bad you performed, would you leave?

If he has another season like this, he for sure would be gone next year. The only reason I think he is staying is because we don't have a new president yet, and they don't want to make any changes, including at AD, until Shalalas replacement is found.
So If you stay you don't have anything guaranteed except for the almost $3M he will be making this upcoming year. But if he leaves, he will have a guaranteed 3-4 yrs at making the same or more money. So IMO, the question isn't would I leave if I were Golden, The question is, will another team even offer?

Advertisement
Did someone really suggest that Nebraska would take golden off our hands... Face palm

Or maybe - revenge is a dish best served cold? It would be amazing if they're giving him the same amount of radio silence he gave them last year when he was playing footsies with Penn State. I pray to baby Jesus they are actually arranging his dismissal and a new hire.

Ain't happening, but a fool can dream......

Baby Jesus is in rehab in New Jersey.

If you were making $2 million+ for the next 5+ years at your job no matter how good or bad you performed, would you leave?

If he has another season like this, he for sure would be gone next year. The only reason I think he is staying is because we don't have a new president yet, and they don't want to make any changes, including at AD, until Shalalas replacement is found.
So If you stay you don't have anything guaranteed except for the almost $3M he will be making this upcoming year. But if he leaves, he will have a guaranteed 3-4 yrs at making the same or more money. So IMO, the question isn't would I leave if I were Golden, The question is, will another team even offer?

If? Even Al can't be that deluded to think he has a snowball chance in **** of turning this around. He's cooked.

Only at Miami the AD waits for a scrub coach to leave on his own. Idiots gave this bum a long contract before they knew what they had. Its crazy how they continue to mis-manage every big decision. I have no faith that they do the correct thing while the troll is still in charge. Hopefully the next President and AD will actually have half a brain and not **** up at every turn like Shalala and her flunkies have.

Advertisement
Also, if Nebraska wants Golden, the school better not play hard ball on contract bull****.
If he were to go to Nebraska, I'd honestly be more than fine with Nebraska buying his contract off of us for $1. IDK if that's possible. It would be nice to get as much money out of a buyout as possible, but in the end I just want Golden out, even if we got no money from Nebraska.

We should pay Nebraska a million just to get this sorry SOB out of here.

And pay his moving expenses.

They are quiet because that ****** eunuch of ours (Blake James) made it public that golden was returning regardless of what happens at Pitt. So why make statement or do anything out of the ordinary. They're acting like its business as usual and thats how its gonna be until we start having this same convo next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back