Any Caliente fans out there?

Advertisement
I didn't even know they existed.

Whoa....2009 article. Didn't realize it was so old.....still worth a look.

https://slanchreport.com/2009/11/19/miami-spanks-ny-in-latest-lingerie-football-game/
**** !!!

With all the superstars on this website alone. I am honestly shook that I'm the only one to make a 'keyboard warrior' type of comment about this. I mean = at least for the sport of fooze-ball in the state of florida. Look at the final score of the championship [oh snap?].. I would much rather talk about victoria secret models playing rough with each other; Then crossing my fingers every summer then asking for the nicest of all gifts - etc etc.

Like the Miami Heat have won a few rings since the rose bowl - but. That's just on the hard/Wood.

I swear. If I ever & I mean ever win it big aka, you know like I get to live it up like a super cool cowar-bunga (teenage mutant ninja turtles slang, yo). I'll just invest in a new and improved - you ready for this? A all woman's league again & again. But you know there is a play-boii mansion already.

Play [girl] mansion is not yet a thought yet I believe, last time I checked.. If I ever win the jackpot; I'll be sure to get it on. & I might give some food for thought for you good sir aka. Thanks for the idea @TheMatador

****. I thought this would get some more feed back.

I guess the trolls are back to hiding under the cover of twitter feeds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back