G GOCANES05 Recruit Joined Jan 23, 2015 Messages 9,523 Oct 10, 2018 #41 SoFlaSmitty said: **** I hadnt been to an Ale in forever and went to one last night and went right to the zinger mountain. I should have read the menu your decision sounds so much better Click to expand... Fish dip with hot sauce Ale House Kendall a specialty to enjoy GOCANES
SoFlaSmitty said: **** I hadnt been to an Ale in forever and went to one last night and went right to the zinger mountain. I should have read the menu your decision sounds so much better Click to expand... Fish dip with hot sauce Ale House Kendall a specialty to enjoy GOCANES
SWFLHurricane Recruit Joined Dec 12, 2014 Messages 30,454 Oct 10, 2018 #42 My Bagel with Lox and Creamcheese was Absolutely splendid this a.m.....
Gatorhater All-American Joined May 17, 2013 Messages 17,210 Oct 10, 2018 #43 1CN said: My man, thank you for this post.... Click to expand... You are welcome.