Antrel Rolle one of the GOATS

Dirty Sprite

Band
Banned
Most underrated mainly bc he played during the Sean Taylor era but is one of my favorite players all time at the position. One of my top 3 favorite DBs in CFB (Sean Taylor,2a Antrel Rolle, 2b Charles Woodson)

This highlight was the only UM highlight of only him I could find, and its only his Senior year, but you still see how much of a beast he was. They don't make corners that physical....

[video=youtube_share;pT2rZuvUqKs]https://youtu.be/pT2rZuvUqKs[/video]

P.S. > Patrick Peterson

/ also better than Peterson in the NFL during his prime

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rolle was a bad ***. He had a better Junior year than senior year. I think the team had a lot to do with that though. One of my all time favorites also.

Rolle was a bad ***. He had a better Junior year than senior year. I think the team had a lot to do with that though. One of my all time favorites also.

Exactly he made plays his Senior year but he just set the bar really high his junior year. But his level of physicality is what stood out the most, after the years has gone by since, is when I really can compare and say he was on another level when it comes to that.

Very good young man who I imagine is a solid adult now. Superb family and shout out to his cousin, JayCane if he is still around.

Antrel Rolle is probably the most put together CB I've ever seen, still huge to this day. And he was built before moving to S as well

Advertisement
He was a great one at Miami and definitely worthy of his draft selection. But get out of here with his prime in the NFL being better than PP, unnecessary and invalid comment.

Love rolle since he was a cane even better when my giants picked him up

Advertisement
He was a great one at Miami and definitely worthy of his draft selection. But get out of here with his prime in the NFL being better than PP, unnecessary and invalid comment.

You sound ridiculous, Rolle was a more complete player as a CB for the Cardinals, more physical and a bettrr playmaker. Rolle had 5 defensive TDs... Peterson has 1.

Last edited:

You sound ridiculous, Rolle was a more complete player as a CB for the Cardinals, more physical and a bettrr playmaker. Rolle had 5 defensive TDs... Peterson has 1.

I am all about Miami players being good, but come on....first show me where Rolle has 5 def TDs....every where you look it says 4(3 in 1 year). He should have more, he has played twice as many years. Rolle didnt last 4 years as a CB...he had to be switched to S cause he couldnt keep up with WRs

All the "it said it in the police report" idiots on here would have kicked Rolle off the team when the cops hung that bogus arrest on him and claimed all kinds of **** in the police report that never happened.

Love/Loved Rolle. By far one of the most underrated, but one of my all time favorites. My top 5, in order of all time favorite Canes:

1. Sean T
2. Sweet Baby Ray
3. Michael Irvin
4. W Sapp (Don't care about his off-field antics)
5. A Rolle

On a side note, them jerseys real tight though.

Advertisement
All you need to see is the Pitt game where he completely and I mean completely shut down Larry Fitzgerald the greatest WR of the day. I know this is heretical but Antrell was as good a corner as Taylor was at safety.

I am all about Miami players being good, but come on....first show me where Rolle has 5 def TDs....every where you look it says 4(3 in 1 year). He should have more, he has played twice as many years. Rolle didnt last 4 years as a CB...he had to be switched to S cause he couldnt keep up with WRs

Rolles first 4 years at cb >>> PP first four. He switched to FS bc he's a beast that could and became one of the best FS in the NFL too. As big as Peterson is, he's too soft to be a FS.

Rolles first 4 years at cb >>> PP first four. He switched to FS bc he's a beast that could and became one of the best FS in the NFL too. As big as Peterson is, he's too soft to be a FS.

He was so good those first 4 years he made ZERO pro bowls. Peterson first 4 years...made 4 Pro Bowls. Again..Rolle is a good player....but not better than Peterson

Advertisement
All the "it said it in the police report" idiots on here would have kicked Rolle off the team when the cops hung that bogus arrest on him and claimed all kinds of **** in the police report that never happened.

Yup.

Disturbing how we have a sect of fans who follow the Shalala Model of hating our players.

Advertisement
Back