Official Antonio Tripp COMMITS

Advertisement
Here, you want to talk about biased? Here is the breakdown on 247. Clearly, both "publishers" and "fans" are taken into account in these "forecast percentages" on 247. And we wonder why we are not getting any ON3 "predictions" or "forecasts"?

View attachment 179275

Those are some old predictions, and to be fair we hadn’t really heard Tripp’s name very much before this trip to Miami.

I understand that this isn’t the only one on3 did this for.

Last edited:
“Last night we had a two hour conversation with my parents and everything. Coach Cristobal was just talking about life and just how it is and Cristobal recently lost his mom, so we were talking about how he was raised and how bad he wanted to come back to Miami…He just came from a funeral to bury his mom, to go back to his job, to go coach and he’s still talking to me, a recruit that wasn’t committed at the time, and that spoke volumes. This is the guy that I want to play for. This is my coach,” Tripp said.
Rotum GIF by South Park

Here, you want to talk about biased? Here is the breakdown on 247. Clearly, both "publishers" and "fans" are taken into account in these "forecast percentages" on 247. And we wonder why we are not getting any ON3 "predictions" or "forecasts"?

View attachment 179275
100% CB to Penn State.. but Commits to the good guys???!!! I don’t Trust you Manny!!
1646785201004.gif

Advertisement
I think a rule these recruiting sites use it to predict base on where the kids visit most. Especially if they pay their own money. Its kinda flawed because kids are more likely to visit schools close to their home

Exactly. I mean, I love the fact that UM is so close to so many SoFla recruits, but I **** well know we ain't getting everyone. Some good ones will pick Bama and UGa and Clemson, and some idiots will pick UiF and F$U. It happens.

Those are some old predictions, and to be fair we hadn’t really heard Tripp’s name very much before this trip to Miami.

Yeah there's a difference between bias and a **** prediction method. Pretty common for a recruit to go to a new place and fall in love. On3's prediction method is just ******* lol. Maybe biased too, but in this instance it's *******.

Right. And I'm not trying to argue with anyone either, I'm just pointing out the basis by which these "predictions" are calculated. And in the case of ON3, they are particularly suspect right now, with only 19 websites, 10 of which are for SEC schools.

It's not just Antonio Tripp. Separately, I know that Mario is trying to be very stealthy with recruiting, so I'm not exactly expecting "90% to UM" out of these sites. But "less than 1%" is a strong indication that the information collection and projections by writers and/or fans is not anywhere near what it needs to be to "rely" or even "reasonably rely" on these "forecasts".

That's all. And for the foreseeable future, anyone who tries to cut-paste an "ON3" forecast is gonna get the business from me. Because it's BULLLLLLLSH!TE. Heavily biased bullsh!te.

Advertisement
Right. And I'm not trying to argue with anyone either, I'm just pointing out the basis by which these "predictions" are calculated. And in the case of ON3, they are particularly suspect right now, with only 19 websites, 10 of which are for SEC schools.

It's not just Antonio Tripp. Separately, I know that Mario is trying to be very stealthy with recruiting, so I'm not exactly expecting "90% to UM" out of these sites. But "less than 1%" is a strong indication that the information collection and projections by writers and/or fans is not anywhere near what it needs to be to "rely" or even "reasonably rely" on these "forecasts".

That's all. And for the foreseeable future, anyone who tries to cut-paste an "ON3" forecast is gonna get the business from me. Because it's BULLLLLLLSH!TE. Heavily biased bullsh!te.

No doubt it will take on3 a little bit to be more balanced. They know where their subscribers are and that’s the SEC. **** the whole gamecock rivals just got bought out by on3. It’s definitely not the most accurate. But their content will get better as they did pluck some good talent from 247 and rivals.

We've had classes where we've turned down high quality guys at positions like RB, WR, DE because there were no more spots. I honestly can't remember the time where we turned down a high quality OL because seats were full.

Mario is about ready to change that. 2023 OL and DL will make a run on the Bank of Miami because there won't be enough tokens to go around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF THIS THREAD DOESNT TURN INTO WHAT I THINK IT DOES....THEN I KNOW SOMETHING.....

Me linking up with Pata after he locked in this bully of an interior prospect.

giphy.gif

Kid will likely be a 3 year starter here. Good foot work...nice hand placement...and what i love from my interior prospects...nasty and wants to finish.

ohhh, hold on, the Gogeta Seal of Approval!!

OK OK, we got something here!!

Advertisement
Back