Antonio Callaway busted for weed

Trescerocinco

Retired staff
Premium
Per ESPN was arrested with a quarter ounce of weed in Gainesville

Should be a lesson to all these south Florida kids going out of town away from family and your support system can lead to major issues much like Callaway has faced during his rocky tenure in Gainesville

Advertisement
He's a top 2 round talent that will probably be bumped down to the 4th round.
He has had multiple weed charges
2 rape allegations albeit he beat both of them but still ....
A team is not going to invest a 1st round pick on a sub 5'11 receiver with THAT much baggage

Per ESPN was arrested with a quarter ounce of weed in Gainesville

Should be a lesson to all these south Florida kids going out of town away from family and your support system can lead to major issues much like Callaway has faced during his rocky tenure in Gainesville

Um, he's going to get a slap on the wrist. If he played for Miami he's get 5 years upstate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would agree that weed isn't a big deal but in this case his guy has been busted before for it so it seems to be a real issue for him weed has ruined the careers of more than one athlete without a doubt

Advertisement
Advertisement
When any substance, legal or not, manipulates your decisions, you have a problem!!

I guess I should stop eating pu ssy then....you cot **** square.

I never considered **** to be a "substance",....but I have known a few to throw their lives away over snatch too. So...that said....if you willing to risk your livelyhood, job, family, or money for her....then you prolly got issues!!
If there's no risk....go back for desert!!

Imagine he used smoking pot as his defense to get out of one of the rape charges. He stated that he was sooo stoned that he was incapable of doing it. God bless. In all seriousness, the kid has a problem on his hands. To be truthful, It is probably one of the reasons he chose UF because of their loooooose standards there. This started with Urban. Anyways, that's Two strikes on the kid. If he keeps making withdrawals from his future NFL bank account, he will end up in the late rounds. The difference is miliions...

When any substance, legal or not, manipulates your decisions, you have a problem!!

I guess I should stop eating pu ssy then....you cot **** square.

I never considered **** to be a "substance",....but I have known a few to throw their lives away over snatch too. So...that said....if you willing to risk your livelyhood, job, family, or money for her....then you prolly got issues!!
If there's no risk....go back for desert!!

It's the most addictive substance.

Advertisement
Back