- Joined
- Feb 3, 2018
- Messages
- 32,609
LMAO This is from the bama 247 board:
Starting to think Will Wade is recruiting for the football team now!
Starting to think Will Wade is recruiting for the football team now!
How did we get trolled?So we got trolled ? As usual lol
So we got trolled ? As usual lol
Jesus man. Grow up.I hope he tears his ACL on his way to the Bank...
STFU and go to bed...Stay off my posts faqquitJesus man. Grow up.
then stay off mine *****STFU and go to bed...Stay off my posts faqquit
*****??....I beg your pardon.....I should slap you in the Mouth with my D!ck.....then stay off mine *****
Don’t you mouth off to me or I’m gonna slap you right in your **********??....I beg your pardon.....I should slap you in the Mouth with my D!ck.....
Okay I'm sorry....(tough crowd)Don’t you mouth off to me or I’m gonna slap you right in your *****