2025 Antoine Deslauriers, LB - Rabun Gap Nacoochee School (Rabun Gap, GA) offered + visiting

Advertisement
Also claiming some pretty good #s, unsure if they’ve been confirmed at the moment.
IMG_7233.jpeg

Advertisement
White dude named Antoine? Take
White dude named Antione from RABUN GAP NACOOCHEE, no less.

If any of y’all have lived in NE GA/WNC, you know nobody comes out of there. The highest tier athlete was Shawn Bryson from Franklin, NC, who played at Tennessee. I still have family in that area, Rabun Gap is fairly quiet private school.

Wild that Miami has offered a kid from that area.

Advertisement

If any of y’all have lived in NE GA/WNC, you know nobody comes out of there. The highest tier athlete was Shawn Bryson from Franklin, NC, who played at Tennessee. I still have family in that area, Rabun Gap is fairly quiet private school.

TE Marshall Pritchett who we've offered but seems like we've cooled also out of Rabun Gap-Nacoochee.

Top 10 IOL as well.

Seems like they've had a influx of talent as of late.

I played basketball and baseball against Shawn and I drove by this school last Friday.

Advertisement
TE Marshall Pritchett who we've offered but seems like we've cooled also out of Rabun Gap-Nacoochee.

Top 10 IOL as well.

Seems like they've had an influx of talent as of late.

I think I saw a ‘26 safety from that school has an offer from us too

Advertisement

naw i made the joke about raban gap maybe 2 or 3 cycles ago and they have had a ton of prospects since then...they are taken international kids this may be the 3rd or 4th kid we have offered from there.

the cb thats african that addae offered this cycle played there a year ago as well.

naw i made the joke about raban gap maybe 2 or 3 cycles ago and they have had a ton of prospects since then...they are taken international kids this may be the 3rd or 4th kid we have offered from there.

the cb thats african that addae offered this cycle played there a year ago as well.
Shows how out of the loop I am. Had no idea.

Onis Konnanaby, friends with Pritchett been posting about each others announcements.

Advertisement
Back