Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
u guys are mad we not bringing back a kid that chose to leave us and now wants back lol. 👋 mario trying to fix the culture let him
Hold up...Mario did the same thing that Jackson is trying to do. Don't forget that Mario was hired at Miami to be assistant head coach and left to coach with Nick Saban...Kill that noise talking about culture...

Well if the early reviews mean anything, we did hit on a largely overlooked cb - Ryan Mack. And Fredrique gives them the type of measurables/devt'l, athletic cb they're looking for. May have to fight to hold on to Brown post spring. Monitor progress of Stafford, Freeney, and whether last yrs. Vandy db plays cb or safety. Maybe they can be selective if they have someone particular in mind, preferably with experience AND ideal measurables.

*Jackson had success at cb at ECU. But if he's a tick slow and you bring him onboard, not knowing his personality, if you move him to S are you creating a problem? Or looking at developing a kid when you really need/want a plug-and-play.

Advertisement
Addae is not a good cb coach..

But I'll give Mario the benefit of the doubt here. We know more about this kid that any other school in the country. By far. He has friends on the team begging for him to come. And he's still not getting an invite? This one is too easy so there has to be a legitimate reason he's not being offered.

u guys are mad we not bringing back a kid that chose to leave us and now wants back lol. 👋 mario trying to fix the culture let him
It’s bigger than this one kid, it’s the fact that we have 0 proven players in the secondary and we are looking to add any

They should have trimmed the bottom of that 2024 class with spots this tight. 2-3 of those scholarships could have helped us immensely next year instead of being 3 year development lotto tickets.

Yup... Everyone raves about this top five class, but our average star ranking isn't top five. This is because Mario and company took a gazillion three stars.

Sure, some will surprise, but most will not.

Sucks when we miss out on kids with real college talent, proven talent...

Advertisement
Yup... Everyone raves about this top five class, but our average star ranking isn't top five. This is because Mario and company took a gazillion three stars.

Sure, some will surprise, but most will not.

Sucks when we miss out on kids with real college talent, proven talent...

I tend to agree.

Of the 3*, who will bust in your opinion?

Advertisement
I don't understand your point at all. A South Florida legend who is a proven P5 starter as a 17 year old goes onto social media to admit he messed up and is all in on Miami. That's being immature? I think it's the exact opposite and sends a great message to the rest of the local recruits.
where did he say he made a mistake? I never saw anything like that.

Advertisement
Speed concerns? They trot out undeserving players out there all the time, Luis Cristobal should never see the field at Miami. It’s a garbage excuse.

True but both can be true. I think they may have a point. I still think the kid needs more time to develop. IMO, if he came here it would be a little adjustment for him. He has talent but I don’t think he’s a plug and play kid right now.

Advertisement
Back