Antione Jackson to UCF

Advertisement
That monsta x Twitter guy said no dice, Mario isn’t offering to a lot of guys who turned Miami down once. Idk the guy seems to have sauces
That would contradict exactly what Mario said in an interview about getting a chance to recruit these kids again and always maintaining a good relationship even if you finish second. I believe it was after his first year here.

Advertisement
That would contradict exactly what Mario said in an interview about getting a chance to recruit these kids again and always maintaining a good relationship even if you finish second. I believe it was after his first year here.
I like some of the guys available in the Portal, definitely need QB/S/ WR/DL/Edge help. I don’t care or remember honestly where we finished on the recruiting side.

But we didn’t finish second. We signed him then he decided to leave. And he did it to the home town team. If David stone transfers in a year and wants to come to Miami that is much different than this situation imo.

Now if take him cause I don’t see us getting a better portal cb.

But we didn’t finish second. We signed him then he decided to leave. And he did it to the home town team. If David stone transfers in a year and wants to come to Miami that is much different than this situation imo.

Now if take him cause I don’t see us getting a better portal cb.
I personally don't have an issue taking him but giving a kid a second chance (i.e, Burroughs) versus taking a kid back who bailed out of their LOI with the school a mere 12 months ago are two completely different precedents.

Manny Diaz got destroyed for taking back Jeff Thomas and I'm not sure how this situation is much different.

Advertisement
Backing out of your LOI weeks after signing to chase pu$$y isn’t a good look.

It’s one thing if it’s family related/wanting to be close to home
I don’t disagree, but he was 16 or 17 at the time. I hope he learned a valuable lesson in chasing puzzy is never a winning move. Having said that, I made dumb mistakes at that age as I’m sure most people did, and I hope UM doesn’t hold it against a kid who could help UM.

Advertisement
Didn't Mario join the staff and then leave a month later to go to Bama? Is that unforgivable too?
Deez Nuts GIF

I’d welcome him back. He didn’t clown Miami. Maybe naive, but he had the right intentions for wanting to back out of his NIL. It’s not like he dumped Miami for a bag or a school like Bama. I respect what he did even though I disagree with it.

Big difference in situation between something like this or an earl little / Stewart

Advertisement
Didn't Mario join the staff and then leave a month later to go to Bama? Is that unforgivable too?
When we hired Mario was he the best we could get? Yes. He also actually was a Cane
Is Antione Jackson the best cb we can get in the portal? Do we have the numbers? If the answer to both is also yes, we take him.

Simple really

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back