Antione Jackson Film Review: 954Cane

Advertisement
Yea hope so he can be getting starter level snaps at safety in 2024, he needs to lock in
Im calling it right now, but if and thats a big if that he stays... by the time he is ready to contribute he will end up at boundary corner spot. His ability to high point the ball is pretty good and would be great at CB.

Im calling it right now, but if and thats a big if that he stays... by the time he is ready to contribute he will end up at boundary corner spot. His ability to high point the ball is pretty good and would be great at CB.
Oh really you got him sticking at corner, he does have smooth coverage skills I can see that, like you said ball skills is the key there too at corner

Advertisement
Oh really you got him sticking at corner, he does have smooth coverage skills I can see that, like you said ball skills is the key there too at corner
We really dropped the ball with safety recruiting but CB recruiting hasn’t exactly been stellar. Two guys in 22, and 2 guys in 23 if you count him as a safety. We pulled a decent one from the portal this cycle as well which should help but my point is that we need help there.

With his skill set, where I believe it’s easier to find a good safety skill set than a good CB skill set, I believe his value is at CB. I also predict that he doesn’t contribute until 25 anyway.

Yea hope so he can be getting starter level snaps at safety in 2024, he needs to lock in
Unless he bounces lol. He’s young and needs weight. Should and has to redshirt and get stronger. Kinda felt that was the point in him coming early. Kid will play in 24 so idk. Just sharing sometimes it’s not worth the head ache

Advertisement
We really dropped the ball with safety recruiting but CB recruiting hasn’t exactly been stellar. Two guys in 22, and 2 guys in 23 if you count him as a safety. We pulled a decent one from the portal this cycle as well which should help but my point is that we need help there.

With his skill set, where I believe it’s easier to find a good safety skill set than a good CB skill set, I believe his value is at CB. I also predict that he doesn’t contribute until 25 anyway.
You right it is harder to find good corners out there he can definitely high level player there, but that redshirt is a must this year for any position just needs to live in the weight room. I figured safety because we need a running mate with Markeith Williams for the future

Defensively spreading Elite DT's and elite CB's get that bread on the trail. Those are hard to recruit because all the big dogs chase them too.

Elite DE's too, but just seem like there are more pass rushers out there than the other 2.

With that said our Corner haul last 2 years has been pretty solid. Especially considering we went 12-12 over that span.

Advertisement
Lets assume he enrolls at Miami...the chances that this kid doesn't transfer out are about as high as me starting at QB next year.

Still a good outcome. Kid was all Miami for years. He's having second thoughts, but he's super young and everyone makes massive mistakes at 16. His are just being aired out publicly. He'll either grind or be out the door soon enough.

Advertisement
someone needs to help him get away from his girl, she's already tried to get him to go to ECU and ruin his football career and she also took is phone and started posted stuff on twitter under his name. Girl is crazy and easily dominates him, if he can't shed her his life will be ruined.

dont see safety with him at all ...he is a corner from what i see. If he stays here thats where he should start out
Does he have the speed for corner? Kids a redshirt all day anyway just curious why you don’t see Safety?

Advertisement
Back