Anthony Moten

caneinpsl

Senior
Premium
Got some burn last night. Has he been getting PT in the other games? If so I hadn't noticed. Anyway, big 95 clogged the middle great on the few plays I saw him line up last night. It's nice to finally have some depth and be getting decent play out of our DT's.

Advertisement
Moten is more of a 5 tech DT in the 4-3 and DE type in a 3-4. But I am excited about him. Would have been great to shirt him, but we have depth issues, so hopefully we dont overwork him.

Getting the freshman on the field is the way to develop this team. The smartest thing Al did was commit to a freshman QB. Kaaya, Jenkins, Berrios, Yearby, and Owens have gotten better each game.

This is by far Golden's best class and what will define the Golden and his team over the next 2-3 years...

Getting the freshman on the field is the way to develop this team. The smartest thing Al did was commit to a freshman QB. Kaaya, Jenkins, Berrios, Yearby, and Owens have gotten better each game.

I had my binoculars on him and he moved the piled, he is a big needed body. But was only there for a few plays.

Advertisement
This is by far Golden's best class and what will define the Golden and his team over the next 2-3 years...

Last night aside, I doubt there is any 2 or 3 years here. The defensive DNA of Al and Mark was NOT on the field last night. They coached this week in fear of getting hung. That is not easy to keep up. They will, unfortunately revert to default mode and same crap will show up on field. These guys need to have one WEEK contracts. But I agree this was Al's best class--he got a Heisman QB and a couple real DTs. That is what we needed. Now, he needs a new idea about D and fast, but pride prevents it.

Don't forget about Chad Thomas! He got in there and disrupted a few plays too. He took over for Chick and played a good bit of the 4th quarter.

My only disappointment on the DL yesterday was Wyche. He must really be out of shape still.

Advertisement
at one point late in the game we had 3 true freshmen on the Dline of the four and they held the point!!! We need to allow these kids to play aggressive like they did last night, EVERY GAME!!!

this was the most aggressive i have seen the Goldie & Dorito show in 3 + years
let em play coach, let em play

Advertisement
Back