Anthony Moten

Disgustipated

Sophomore
Sorry if I missed this but I just looked in the box score and saw he didn't play. Does anyone know why? Also very active performance by Jaquan Johnson, 12 total tackles

Advertisement
saw a lot of djack and chad play inside since he was out and I swear I saw Ford in there late 4th on a trent sack

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the way Georgia Tech's offensive line blocks, it is not out of the realm of possibility that our guys could get shaken up, which means we need all the players we can get. Rotation along the defensive line is necessary when you play a team like this.

Advertisement
With the way Georgia Tech's offensive line blocks, it is not out of the realm of possibility that our guys could get shaken up, which means we need all the players we can get. Rotation along the defensive line is necessary when you play a team like this.

Hate their freaking "dive for legs" blocking scheme

Johnson is a good tackler.. he deserves more credit

Jaquan and Delaney are our best tacklers in the seconday... Malek Young ain't no slouch either but I was highly impressed with Jaquan and Delaney bc those were the only two that could bring Cam Akers down on 1st contact.

Dee Delaney is very strong... could knock heads off if he played safety.

Advertisement
TIFWIW but TOS reports he is expected to play Sat, per Kendrick Norton.

Would be huge. Him and Norton are the key to shutting down the FB dive

Dont remember seeing Moten vs Gtech.. so he has missed the last 2 games.. noticed Jon Ford getting some good burn.. good for the young fella.. any idea if Moten is back for Cuse?

Advertisement
Back