Anthony Moten update

D

deleted3746

-Working on his hands and his bull-rush
-Wants to lead Broward in sacks and lead his team in tackles
-Still committed to UF@g
-His parents want him to consider the sister ****ers and USCe in addition to UF@g
-Says UF@g has so much swagger, cant wait to get his orange and blue feathered boa
-UF@g is his dream school
-Is building a great bond with Saban
-Momma Moten and Saban are tight
-Plans on camping with the sister ****ers this summer
-Is boys with Jadeveon Clowney and really likes Grady Brown
-Miami is still in it
-He has a good relationship with Dorito and Jethro
-Miami is coming at him strong, showing a lot of interest
-Might visit UCLA and UF@g this summer

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Schools-Still-Pursuing-Florida-DL-Commit-Anthony-Moten-132002

Advertisement
Wow at first *** seems like he's solid to UFag, then he mentions us and a ton of other schools, wouldn't be surprised if he flips but it might not even be to us...good to see we're staying on him though, sorry to sound ignorant but who are the sister ****ers?

-Says UF@g has so much swagger, cant wait to get his orange and blue feathered boa

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Wow at first *** seems like he's solid to UFag, then he mentions us and a ton of other schools, wouldn't be surprised if he flips but it might not even be to us...good to see we're staying on him though, sorry to sound ignorant but who are the sister ****ers?

if I had to guess, he is solid to the crocs, but at the end of interview remembered to say some good things about other schools.

Obviously not a type of kid you would turn away due to his talent & our need but I don't give one **** if he's in our class or not. OOS DTs & Clark are of bigger interest to me. Also Valentine, I think his interest is sincere but he has to clear up his grade problems. Boothe-Lloyd doesn't look bad either as a 3rd DT if we miss on other targets. We will see who explodes on the JUCO scene as well

Don't believe he has a committable offer from us right now.

Not a clear inside guy, in a year where we need clear inside guys.

We can afford to wait on tweeners and oversized DEs until we see what unfolds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back